Arlington, VA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=st42stephenAFT;1252021]@surferdude-
    I'm not saying that's all that passed. But that's all that was in the e-mail I got. Maybe there was multiple e-mails sent out. I think 500 is really low. There's was well over 1,000 who were there for the writtens, and to have under 1/2 fail makes me wonder...

its extremely low...but it is a real small department!! and considering half make it through the cpat that number is goin to go down quick!

Comment

• Originally posted by surferdude311 View Post
      u had to have fingerprints taken for pg cpat test?

No. I took the CPAT in Michigan, but apparently I need to get fingerprints done in VA.

Comment

• [QUOTE=surferdude311;1252028]
        Originally posted by st42stephenAFT View Post
        @surferdude-
        I'm not saying that's all that passed. But that's all that was in the e-mail I got. Maybe there was multiple e-mails sent out. I think 500 is really low. There's was well over 1,000 who were there for the writtens, and to have under 1/2 fail makes me wonder...

its extremely low...but it is a real small department!! and considering half make it through the cpat that number is goin to go down quick!

10 fire houses, 319 employees and a 26 miles area isn't real small.

http://www.arlingtonva.us/department.../firemain.aspx
        Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

• [QUOTE=CaptOldTimer;1252050][QUOTE=surferdude311;1252028]

10 fire houses, 319 employees and a 26 miles area isn't real small.

http://www.arlingtonva.us/department.../firemain.aspx[/Q

compared dcfd and fcfd ....i know arlington is a smaller area than those two!! im really surprised there hiring 60 people !

Comment

• compared dcfd and fcfd ....i know arlington is a smaller area than those two!! im really surprised there hiring 60 people !

There are many senior Officers & FF that are getting ready to retire. The dept is just preparing to replace them, rather than scramble after they are gone. It is just the way the rotation is going for time on.

Comment

• Does anyone know the time frame of when they plan to start there first recruit class?

Comment

• Oral Interview

Anyone have tips for the panel interviews? Anyone gone through Arlington's interviews? I am just wondering what I should look up or practice.

Thanks.

Comment

• So Arlington decided to change the CPAT Time Run times today, 2 days before they start? Not cool when you already have plans made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jdobbs View Post
                    Does anyone know the time frame of when they plan to start there first recruit class?
                    suppose to start in july..

Comment

• To anyone who took the CPAT today as their official run - did you get fingerprinted after? Or did they tell you that you have to come back another date to get finger printed?

Comment

• I am taking my CPAT tomorrow and can let you know tomorrow night. I was also confused on how they worded the fingerprinting situation.

Comment

I am taking my CPAT tomorrow and can let you know tomorrow night. I was also confused on how they worded the fingerprinting situation.
                          I e-mailed Ms. Postell about it, and she said that if you take it as your official run, they will fingerprint you there. So my friend and I will be heading down there to do an official run tomorrow as well.

Comment

• Good luck to everyone testing tomorrow... I'm sure we will all ace the CPAT! Time to get ready for the panel interview.

Comment

• How did you guys do?

Comment

How did you guys do?
                                Passed. Took a little bit for them to fix the maze which I'm assuming someone plowed into and broke, but it was easier than the practice run I did because I knew the course.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X