Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hayd08
    replied
    Received Final Offer Yesterday and it feels GREAT!!! Congrats to all In Class 68! See you July 5th!

Leave a comment:

• st42stephenAFT
    replied
    Well Bones, you didn't do a good enough job, final offer e-mail came in today! Recruit Class 68 starting July 5th!

So now, who's moving into the area for the class? I'm looking to get a place somewhat close to the academy and split it with someone.

Leave a comment:

• FFMark24
    replied
    Originally posted by firefireeverywhere View Post
    So has anyone heard anything? I was under the impression we would hear last Friday, but I haven't heard a peep. Wanted to know if anyone else had any updates?
    I assume you mean out of those of us who didn't get conditional offers? Since it seems the ppl who got offers have been moving through things already.

I got a letter a week or two ago now from them. Long paragraph that basically says good job on making it this far but sorry you weren't selected. You will remain on the eligible list for at least a year.

Captain Freeland says they hope to have another academy in December. So nothing to do but wait until then.

Leave a comment:

• firefireeverywhere
    replied
    So has anyone heard anything? I was under the impression we would hear last Friday, but I haven't heard a peep. Wanted to know if anyone else had any updates?

Leave a comment:

• Bones42
    replied
    They finally called me. I sabotoged you. No offer coming.

Had a good reason....we don't want to lose a good guy!

(just kidding - no calls)

Leave a comment:

• st42stephenAFT
    replied
    Originally posted by NCFD17 View Post
    Any word fellas?
    I got my medical results in the mail today.

From what I heard at the uniform fitting, they *should* be sending out offers tomorrow. My fingers are crossed, but I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't until after the holiday weekend.

Leave a comment:

• NCFD17
    replied
    Any word fellas?

Leave a comment:

• st42stephenAFT
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonnee View Post
    Why not take this chit chat to a pm or email. Nothing to do with the thread.
    If you check my post above we did. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Jonnee
    replied
    Originally posted by eyebrowike View Post
    Whats your email address?
    Why not take this chit chat to a pm or email. Nothing to do with the thread.

Leave a comment:

• st42stephenAFT
    replied
    I shot you a PM last night. Check it out.

Leave a comment:

• eyebrowike
    replied

Leave a comment:

• st42stephenAFT
    replied
    Thats funny cuz i just graduated from njcu this semester and i get the emails from anna and i saw your name for the fire flash and how you got a conditional offer to arlington and i figured you were the same people. Did u graduate from njcu yet? Anyways good luck in arlington
    Hahah, yeah that was me. Congrats on graduating! Did you go to classes up there or do online stuff? And no, I got 4 classes left before I get my degree. So I'll be finishing up online if I'm in ACFD academy by next semester.

Leave a comment:

• eyebrowike
    replied
    Thats funny cuz i just graduated from njcu this semester and i get the emails from anna and i saw your name for the fire flash and how you got a conditional offer to arlington and i figured you were the same people. Did u graduate from njcu yet? Anyways good luck in arlington

Leave a comment:

• st42stephenAFT
    replied
    Hey St42stephenAFT did you go to NJCU?
    Why, yes I do.

Leave a comment:

• eyebrowike
    replied
    Originally posted by st42stephenAFT View Post
    From what I've been told, ACFD works 24 on/24 off/24 on/24 off/24 on/96 off (4 days).
    Hey St42stephenAFT did you go to NJCU?

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X