Arlington, VA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ff.matt View Post
    I checked the governmentjobs.com site just now and it listed my times to pick for the written. This just changed today, yesterday it was just saying "Application Received".
    What were the times? It was jan. 8 right?

Comment

Saturday, January 8, 2011 at 8:30am
      Saturday, January 8, 2011 at 2:00pm
      Sunday, January 9, 2011 at 10:00am

Comment

So is the high school on Stafford Street or Quincy Street? The governmentjobs site said Quincy Street, but the Washington-Lee site said Stafford Street.

Comment

Just look on a map, the high school is actually between Stafford/Quincy which run parallel to each other. Get there early and you won't have a problem finding it.

Comment

Is the test the same as Loudouns because the "study guide" looks exactly the same. I just took it in November and I believe we can only take it once in a year according to CWH.

Comment

Anyone know of any decent hotels to stay at around the area?

Comment

Originally posted by SVTxDUDE View Post
                Anyone know of any decent hotels to stay at around the area?
                Five Star decent or great value for your money?

Best Value in Arlington and not too far of a walk or drive from W&L HS is http://www.highlandermotel.com/hotel-overview.html

Otherwise you have a Hilton, Marriot, Holiday Inn etc. right near by too if you need a name brand hotel with actual hallways.
                Last edited by DennisTheMenace; 12-20-2010, 11:22 AM.
                Be for Peace, but don't be for the Enemy!
                -Big Russ

Learn from the mistakes of others; you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Originally posted by nyckftbl
                LOL....dont you people have anything else to do besides b*tch about our b*tching?

Comment

arlington

so does anyone know the count of people that took this past test?

Comment

Based on the attendance of the test I went to (Sat. the 8th at 2pm) and what they said, I would assume anywhere from 1,000-1,500 took it.

Comment

I was pretty suprised with the lack of questions that could have a right answer. Seemed like there were so many personality questions and not to many other questions.

Comment

Took the test sunday for arlington, took me 2.5 hrs. Had to take it again Mond for PWC and it took me .5 hr. The guy looked at me like I was nuts when I handed it in. But like you said, it was more of a personality test.

Comment

The test wasn't really too bad. I took the exact same one a while back with a MD dept. As for how many people applied, when I came to test on Sunday they said it was close to 1,500. Good luck to everyone that tested!

Comment

anybody hear anything yet? pass fail?

Comment

Still nothing on my end.

Comment

Does anyone know how the background investigation works for Arlington County? From what I have read so far, there is no polygraph.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X