Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arlington, VA

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone receive a final offer yet?

    Comment


    • Nothing yet, got my medical results this week but have yet to hear anything from the department. Got to love the waiting game, just one of those things.

      Comment


      • Final offer came in the mail today. Recruit class 69 starting January 3rd. Hope to see some of you there.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by mtlp66 View Post
          Final offer came in the mail today. Recruit class 69 starting January 3rd. Hope to see some of you there.
          Congratulations!!!
          Be for Peace, but don't be for the Enemy!
          -Big Russ

          Learn from the mistakes of others; you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

          Originally posted by nyckftbl
          LOL....dont you people have anything else to do besides b*tch about our b*tching?

          Comment


          • Thanks, very excited to start the academy. Hope everyone else hears something good soon.

            Comment


            • I have a room available if anyone from the upcoming class is looking for a place to stay during the academy. I am 3.0 miles from the Training Center.

              Please contact me for more info.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by saefirebird1856 View Post
                I have a room available if anyone from the upcoming class is looking for a place to stay during the academy. I am 3.0 miles from the Training Center.

                Please contact me for more info.
                Is that room still open? I'm looking for a place for the upcoming academy for ACFD by Jan 1. I tried sending you a PM but it didn't go through. Feel free to send me a message if it's still open.


                Thanks

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Fire1986MTN View Post
                  Is that room still open? I'm looking for a place for the upcoming academy for ACFD by Jan 1. I tried sending you a PM but it didn't go through. Feel free to send me a message if it's still open.


                  Thanks
                  I received your PM. Please send me your email address so I can provide your with info and pictures.

                  Comment


                  • Does ACFD have Kelly Day's? I read the schedule is 24on 24off 24on 24off 24on 96off. Also, are there many opportunities for overtime hours?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by st42stephenAFT View Post
                      Well Bones, you didn't do a good enough job, final offer e-mail came in today! Recruit Class 68 starting July 5th!

                      So now, who's moving into the area for the class? I'm looking to get a place somewhat close to the academy and split it with someone.
                      Congrats on your graduation this past Friday!
                      "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Fire1986MTN View Post
                        Does ACFD have Kelly Day's? I read the schedule is 24on 24off 24on 24off 24on 96off. Also, are there many opportunities for overtime hours?
                        No kelly days, and yes there is OT.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Bones42 View Post
                          Congrats on your graduation this past Friday!
                          Thanks Bones! It's been a long 5 1/2 months, but it's finally coming to an end, and starting out in the station next week!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by st42stephenAFT View Post
                            Thanks Bones! It's been a long 5 1/2 months, but it's finally coming to an end, and starting out in the station next week!
                            Congrats! Where did you get assigned?

                            Comment


                            • Thanks for the info!

                              Comment


                              • Anyword if ACFD will be opening up their process in 2014?

                                Comment

                                300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

                                Collapse

                                Upper 300x250

                                Collapse

                                Taboola

                                Collapse

                                Leader

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X