Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by scubadvr View Post
    I was until last August.
    Scuba, I can't seem to be able to send you a PM. Anyway you could shoot me an e-mail ([email protected]) so I can ask you a few questions?
    Last edited by st42stephenAFT; 03-26-2011, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• Just had my interview.... Hopefully going to hear some good news shortly? I was told there only hiring 20 recruits..... a lot smaller number I thought they were hiring.

Comment

• How was the interview? Good luck!
        Last edited by DevelopmentHell; 03-29-2011, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• Figured it was time i finally made an account on here. Had my interview yesterday. Good luck to everyone else interviewing.

Quick question for anyone who might know. I was under the impression, based on my email, that everyone who passed CPAT would have an interview. But I know people who passed it and never got asked to sit for the oral panel. Clean backgrounds and no problems they know of to disqualify them. Also, according to the email one of my friends just got for his interview, they are only conducting interviews this week. Guess they thinned out the remaining applicants some more?
          Last edited by FirefighterMark24; 03-30-2011, 10:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FirefighterMark24 View Post
            Figured it was time i finally made an account on here. Had my interview yesterday. Good luck to everyone else interviewing.

Quick question for anyone who might know. I was under the impression, based on my email, that everyone who passed CPAT would have an interview. But I know people who passed it and never got asked to sit for the oral panel. Clean backgrounds and no problems they know of to disqualify them. Also, according to the email one of my friends just got for his interview, they are only conducting interviews this week. Guess they thinned out the remaining applicants some more?
            I know some people who are going down for interviews next week. And I was under the impression that everyone who passed the CPAT went for an interview.

Comment

• Very odd interview process. Kind of disappointed, I was told after that being a medic doesn't help in the hiring process.

Comment

• I agree.... This is a much different process than other departments. Interview's will go into next week, so hoping to hear some good news in the coming weeks. Does anyone know if they have contacted any of your Background References.

Comment

• I took the interview Thursday and thought it went very well. I was also told to expect to hear from them in a mont.h.

What's this about the interviews going into next week? I heard Friday was the last day. Also, any word on how many people are interviewing?

Comment

• Originally posted by frbarton View Post
                    What's this about the interviews going into next week? I heard Friday was the last day. Also, any word on how many people are interviewing?
                    I know for a fact my friend is going down Thursday the 7th for his interview. I believe this week ends interviews (April 8th).

Also, I've heard that around 300 moved on to interviews.

Comment

• They called my references, 1 day after my interview. Anyone else have the same?

Comment

• I don't think that anyone has called my references yet, but I'll have to check to make sure.

Comment

• My references got called this weekend.

Comment

• Does any one know what the Psych is going to be like? Is it similar to a polygraph?

Comment

• Did they contact your character references? I thought the investigator said they'd be contacting work references, but I could be wrong.

I'll have to check with my references and see if any got a call yet.

Comment

• Yes it was my character references that started getting called. Dont believe my work references have been called yet.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X