X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concord NC

Anyone else here in the process?

Concord, NC

Yes sir, just got a letter for the Chief's interview for Monday the 18th. Lookin forward to it.

Comment

Right on! Mine's the 21st, seems like a good bit of competition. Any news on when the next academy starts?

Comment

No, when I took the written, the Chief proctoring the exam, made it clear that there were no openings at that time. He did say, however, the same scenario existed at the prior test and they hired a number of firefighters off of that test. So, anything, at this point, would be possible.

Comment

yeah, I was there during that too. I also heard a few rumors between a few guys during my PT test so wasn't sure if anyone else heard the same. Well, here's for hoping. Seems like a great department...

Comment

Anyone else get the letter in the mail? It says "your still in the process and now on the eligibility list". I haven't heard anything new about anyone gettin hired. Anyone else hear anything different?

Comment

I made the list too but haven't heard anything on new hires or a school date. Don't even know if the ones that made the list have a number??

Comment

I'm on the list too. They said in the news letter that they won't tell you where you are on the list. And they made it clear in the letter you are not to contact them and ask.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...
                X