Roanoke County Fire and Rescue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roanoke County Fire and Rescue

Does anyone have any additional information about Roanoke County Fire and Rescue?

Originally posted by deadbear271 View Post
    Does anyone have any additional information about Roanoke County Fire and Rescue?

You ask and so you shall receive.

http://www.roanokecountyva.gov/Depar...FireAndRescue/
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

Who all applied? If I understand my email correspondence correctly is this a hiring list for the whole county (City of Salem, City of Roanoke, and Roanoke County)? If so, sounds like a great list to be on...

Comment

I believe that's what the email is stating. They definitely have a tentative schedule for this process and you gotta love that. We all know that could change tomorrow but lets keep our fingers crossed

Comment

I sure wish some testing would go on during the weekends... I sure am running low on vacation days!

Comment

Benny, do you already have your CPAT cert? I read online that they do take CPAT's form other jurisdictions. Definitely one way to save up a vacation day or two

Comment

I have my CPAT card from Charlotte (not sure if they would accept that or not). The CPAT is on a Saturday, day after the written. Be the end of the year, and my boss doesn't let my vacation days carry over (boooooo), so hopefully can make it down for the written.

This sounds like a great list to be on, to be hired off of for 3 departments.

Comment

An Old thread but worth a chance, anyone have any updated info? Test is in May.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...
                X