Murfreesboro, TN Fire Department.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murfreesboro, TN Fire Department.

Did anyone else apply at the Murfreesboro Fire Department this past week?
    It opened and shut fast. They are hiring 3 soon.

Ya, they opened on Monday and closed on Friday, real fast. A little higher requirements than Nashville too, but good department. I heard 2 this go around and hopefully a few more soon to come. They have 1 station completed and waiting to staff and probably 2 more stations planned in the next couple years. Hopefully they get all that by, it would be nice.

Comment

Have they hired, yet?

Comment

Yes, I know one of the applicants they hired so I am assuming they have all positions filled at this time.

Comment

Thanks for the update.....

Comment

Any word if or when they are going to open there new station?

Comment

The only things I have heard is they are looking at 3 new stations within 4 years I believe. One is completed just not staffed and another one is looking to be completed this year. I heard they will be looking to staff one this year. It will most likely be the second station to be build not the completed one due to growth and development. I hope its after the current list expires.

Comment

Yea, I know that station 10 has been built for over a year now but still has not been staffed. I understand about the development slowing down, but sooner than later they are going to have the staff the station, I would think. FireRescueLupo, have they broken ground the other station yet?

Comment

Then again, they can do what they see fit. I guess its just my hopefull thinking!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X