Chattanooga FD 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chattanooga FD 2010

I am scheduled to take the written on the 5th and I am curious to see if anyone has heard if they are in fact hiring or building a list for a future hire? I've done my research and got nada .... many thanks

Im set up to take mine this coming Wednesday, Oct 6th at 9 AM.

I pulled this off of the Chattanooga job link: All applications received from this job posting will not be used to fill any current openings, but will be used to establish a future eligibility roster.

Im wondering if it is as political as all the other departments? I applied at Nashville, Murfreesboro and Chattanooga. My Nashville test is the day before my Chattanooga test.

Thanks

Comment

i too tested for the written in april of this year received an email with my score and stating i would be scheduled for the pat at a later date, as of now thats the last i heard from anybody with chattanooga. on the written study the book front to back, the questions are right from the book.

Comment

Got my test done the other day. A lot better test than the Nashville test! I hate the Nashville test. How do you think you guys did on the test?
        How many people were there testing? When I was there there were approximately 10 counting me.

Thanks---Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by 981kirk View Post
          Got my test done the other day. A lot better test than the Nashville test! I hate the Nashville test. How do you think you guys did on the test?
          How many people were there testing? When I was there there were approximately 10 counting me.

Thanks---Good Luck
          Did they give you a time frame on anything like the pat test or when theyre looking to hire

Comment

AS far as chattanooga goes

Comment

Originally posted by gander27 View Post
              AS far as chattanooga goes

No. They just said we would receive our scores in approximately 3 weeks. We could take the test again to improve our scores if we like. Thats all. I may call and see what they say about plans for the next hire.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X