Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• legos.8ty7
    replied
    no, im currently in an college academy right now. but im at the training facility regularly.

Leave a comment:

• BigBruno
    replied
    Originally posted by legos.8ty7 View Post
    ive talked w/ the MFD training staff and the lateral "academy" is starting pretty soon and i think they already have their guys. they have all their gear out at the training facility from what ive seen over the past 2 weeks.
    Legos, thanks for the update. Were you able to apply for the lateral process?

DJeff, that sounds right. I received an email shortly after the application period closed and it said that they were working off an existing list of regular firefighter recruits and that the laterals would be notified when their process was determined.

Leave a comment:

• legos.8ty7
    replied
    ive talked w/ the MFD training staff and the lateral "academy" is starting pretty soon and i think they already have their guys. they have all their gear out at the training facility from what ive seen over the past 2 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• DJeff724
    replied
    I heard they are still doing the entry level process but started a lateral process. No testing information about the lateral process has been given out yet.

Leave a comment:

• merchan5967
    replied
    Originally posted by BigBruno View Post
    Good afternoon, everyone! I thought that it would be awesome to start a thread on this great opportunity. I am really excited about Mesa Fire Department moving forward with the lateral firefighter process! I look forward to getting a great discussion started in regards to this and look forward to chatting with everyone who applied.
    Lateral? So they're not hiring for entry level positions?

Leave a comment:

• BigBruno
    started a topic Mesa Fire-Lateral Recruitment

Mesa Fire-Lateral Recruitment

Good afternoon, everyone! I thought that it would be awesome to start a thread on this great opportunity. I am really excited about Mesa Fire Department moving forward with the lateral firefighter process! I look forward to getting a great discussion started in regards to this and look forward to chatting with everyone who applied.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X