Hackensack FD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hackensack FD

Anybody know anyhthing about Hackensack NJ. How many departments and fire fighters they have. When the last class they had was. Just curious. Are they going through layoffs as well. Just was curious, don't know too much about them

Hackensack has 1 headquarters with an engine, ladder, rescue and deputy out of it. Also has 3 outlying stations with 1 engine in each. Roughly 90-100 firefighters, officers, etc....Its not so much they have classes like bigger areas. If a guy retires they may get approved for 1 rehire to replace him. I think they recently hired 1 or 2 within the past 3 months..and hired 5 in january...There have been plenty of people leaving with what is going on in the pension system and such. But if they all go now won't be many possible retires after that for awhile...so unless they hold out for atleast a year before this test becomes activated I see the test thats currently active the one to be on for hackensack. Its all based mainly of retirements for the hiring. They won't go above there needed personnel and just hire bunch of people. No layoffs that I have heard anything about.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
    Working...
    X