please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David C. View Post
    I hate to say it, but some of the people who have responded to you, don't like to admit that a good amount of firefighters have problems with alcohol abuse so if a department wouldn't hire you, they would be hipocrites- considering they probably have a few on their department who have alcohol issues. And, actually, there are some states that have a law stating you cannot base employment off of a criminal background check. So in other words if they tell you they can't hire you solely based on your background, you can sue them. And, don't take offense to what Thanojon said, my wife has a desk job and makes more money than I ever will and probably him too and WE SAVE LIVES. A desk job would be a hell of a lot easier.
    I saw two guys kissing in the park last month... that was the g*yest thing i've ever seen until I read this.

Comment

Originally posted by bw21 View Post
      i saw two guys kissing in the park last month... That was the g*yest thing i've ever seen until i read this.
      hahahahahahaha win!

Comment

All I can say to the OP is you came here thinking that your criminal history would keep you from being hired , And the old hands here verified that information for you. What did you expect , that we would tell you it's fine to have a criminal record and get hired for the fire service?
        All I can say is :::: wowowowowowow!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X