Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFDOH63
    replied
    My thought is they are waiting to make sure everyone they selected passes all the tests and then they'll send out the rejection letters. That's how I got my current job, the guy ahead of me failed his polygraph.

Leave a comment:

• Chris07
    replied
    Good for you Rich! I also had an interview , flew down from Wa state. But no word yet. Good luck to ya man , seemed like an awesome place to live and work

Leave a comment:

• RichFog1
    replied
    Thanks man. I'm scheduled to complete the rest of the testing over the next 2 weeks. Other than that I haven't heard anything. Hope you hear something soon brother. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• FFDOH63
    replied
    Good luck rich. Have you heard if theyre done making offers? The waiting is killing me. I thought I did well in my interview but havnt heard anything yet.

Leave a comment:

• RichFog1
    replied
    I received a conditional offer last Thursday.

Leave a comment:

• FFDOH63
    replied
    Has anyone heard anything since the interviews??

Leave a comment:

• RichFog1
    replied
    So, I was told they are interviewing 52 and hiring 20-24.

Leave a comment:

• RichFog1
    replied
    Does anyone know how many people out of Band 1 they are taking to interviews?

Leave a comment:

• ColoradoDave
    replied
    Last edited by ColoradoDave; 02-13-2013, 11:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TrevorT
    replied
    I thought I've read somewhere that they were going to hire 15-20 firefighters. Would the 90 people in Band 1 be enough to select from?

Leave a comment:

• Tipys
    replied
    Ya I agree with you on that. Even thought this is the highest I have ever banded. Band 2. I am not expecting to move on any further.

Leave a comment:

• RoughCut
    replied
    They went into B band last year. But A Band only had 12 people. B Band had about 60. Pretty sure they will get all of their candidates out of Band 1

Leave a comment:

• Montana55
    replied
    Scores are out. How far down in the bands did they go last round?
    Last edited by Montana55; 01-19-2012, 03:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MQuinones
    replied
    Did anyone find out really late in the game that the cpat had to be done by the 3rd of Feb? Was it posted on the initial job announcement? The only place I can find it is in an email we got in late december. I'm usually pretty good about reading requirements. That was a big boo boo if I missed that one.

Leave a comment:

• ColoradoDave
    replied
    Last edited by ColoradoDave; 02-13-2013, 11:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X