Colorado Springs, CO Entry-Level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rydog2223 View Post
    Hey there New on the board here but have been checking it out lately as I am going through this process as well. Does anybody know if they will post your CPAT test on your application status once they receive it?? I sent mine in earlier in the week and just want to make sure that is gets there. I would hate to miss the deadline when I have it. Good luck to all those going through this as well! Thanks
    CPAT is not due until Feb 11th.

Comment

Hey peterbound thanks! I am aware of that but I sent it in just so I would have it done and over with. I'm looking to find out if they post it on your application status that they received it. Thanks again!

Comment

CPAT at Pike's Peak full

Tried to get in to the CPAT at Pikes Peak CC but was told it was full (after calling the department, got no reply from M. Ferguson). I haven't found any other offerings in the area that will get a card before Colorado Springs deadline. I found one 8 hrs away on the 28th, register by the 14th. Looking for some people to split the ride. If you missed Pike's Peak CC test and need CPAT, respond.

Comment

Who told you it was full? After reading your post it seems like you just called and got no response. They have one every weekend, i couldn't imagine it getting that full that fast.

Comment

Originally posted by peterbound View Post
            Who told you it was full? After reading your post it seems like you just called and got no response. They have one every weekend, i couldn't imagine it getting that full that fast.
            peterbound,
            I've left a lot of messages and never heard a respond back, is there a time that you know works best to contact him?

Comment

I don't know if it's full. I am taking it today and yes, Mr Ferguson is terrible at communication. Took me 4 days to finally gt a response from him. He said there are no more planned dates after today's testing. Hopefully you figure something out.

Comment

peterbound, only through basic overassertiveness did I get a sign-up for the CPAT on 1/7 at Pikes Peak CC. I think Mr. Ferguson has been bombarded with calls and emails, and might be in a fetal position under his desk right now.
                The National Testing Network is offering some cpat tests between now and 2/11, I signed up for one in Phoenix on 2/5. I think there are openings as well at the Everett, Wash., and Salem, Oregon, testing sites.

Comment

I find the removal of the EMT difficult to believe.
                  It's not surprising if math and reading are Pass/Fail; the % scored on Math and Reading is evidently completely irrelevant to the total score.

Really comforting (NOT) that Mr. EMT could've squeaked by with a 70% in math (after chasing the test around the country and taking it for the 5th time) while he's figuring out the drip count on a family member's IV.
                  Last edited by wm25burke; 01-20-2011, 04:07 AM.

Comment

Hey guys, it's been a year since this discussion, but I am reviving it.

I knew that the Springs hired a class for 2011, so I figured I'd be applying next year for a 2013 class. Much to my surprise, they are hiring right now. I'm testing next month.

After following this thread, I'm a little confused. Did the list from last year NOT last for two years? Or did they maybe just not have what they wanted?

Does anyone have any information on how many they are hiring and when they plan to start the class?

Thanks!

Comment

http://www.springsgov.com/Page.aspx?NavID=174

Comment

Originally posted by jdderr12 View Post
                        After following this thread, I'm a little confused. Did the list from last year NOT last for two years? Or did they maybe just not have what they wanted?

Does anyone have any information on how many they are hiring and when they plan to start the class?

Thanks!
                        When testing last year I remember them saying that it would only be a 1 yr list, so this testing is as planned. Don't have any insight into your other questions though.
                        Nothing is as unimpressive as someone who is unwilling to learn.

Comment

Good to know, thanks.

Comment

About 20, maybe a few more than that.

Comment

The last I heard the chiefs said 14-16

Comment

Who here is scheduled the test. I just got the email to schedule my test date 2 days ago. I struck out on south metro fire

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X