Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dragos13
    replied
    Hey Dave you should be able to find results here. Log in and look under "Application Status" then find the Colorado Springs listing. It appears they have changed the website details since yesterday but still no test results posted.

https://www.governmentjobs.com/js_login.cfm?topheader=0

Leave a comment:

• ColoradoDave
    replied
    Last edited by ColoradoDave; 02-13-2013, 11:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• colokevin
    replied
    Haven't heard anything yet. Cassie said that we should hear by tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Cashman
    replied
    Anybody heard back on results yet? Scores?

Leave a comment:

• jdderr12
    replied
    I'm in town for testing and am taking my CPAT this Thursday at AIMS college in Greeley.

We will get our exam results quick...and it is interesting that the panel interview will be BEFORE the CPAT scores have to be turned in. Hmm.

Leave a comment:

• Myfireangel
    replied
    Hutchinson, Ka Cpat

Originally posted by resq1979 View Post
    Tried to get in to the CPAT at Pikes Peak CC but was told it was full (after calling the department, got no reply from M. Ferguson). I haven't found any other offerings in the area that will get a card before Colorado Springs deadline. I found one 8 hrs away on the 28th, register by the 14th. Looking for some people to split the ride. If you missed Pike's Peak CC test and need CPAT, respond.
    I took my Cpat here two years ago and visited my sis in Arkansas City also. I really liked the facility especially since it was indoors and I took it during the hot summer. I'm probably going in Jan also but will probably be taking my 12 yr old son. Keep me in mind if you don't get many takers to share with gas. I don't check here often but my email is [email protected].

Leave a comment:

• Myfireangel
    replied
    Originally posted by ColoradoDave View Post
    I'm going down on 1/6/12
    me too.. 9am

Leave a comment:

• ksorenson11
    replied
    Alright perfect, thanks for your help!

Leave a comment:

• dragos13
    replied
    Originally posted by ksorenson11 View Post
    Alright thanks, I appreciate it. So is it a bunch of people looking at one screen like on a projector or do you have your own personal screen on a computer? And if it is just one screen with everyone looking at it, I assume there is a time limit for you to answer each question? Sorry I'm sure these are all dumb questions, I just have no clue what to expect.
    One screen. South Metro was a smaller size room but I hear the Springs is pretty big so come early so you can sit in the front.

You have to keep pace with the video but it's easy to do. Take the practice test. You will get to do it twice under one login. That should give you a much better picture of what you are in store for.

Leave a comment:

• ColoradoDave
    replied
    Last edited by ColoradoDave; 02-13-2013, 11:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ksorenson11
    replied
    Alright thanks, I appreciate it. So is it a bunch of people looking at one screen like on a projector or do you have your own personal screen on a computer? And if it is just one screen with everyone looking at it, I assume there is a time limit for you to answer each question? Sorry I'm sure these are all dumb questions, I just have no clue what to expect.

Leave a comment:

• ColoradoDave
    replied
    Last edited by ColoradoDave; 02-13-2013, 11:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dragos13
    replied
    Originally posted by ksorenson11 View Post
    Ive never taken the FIREteam test before. I plan on doing the 'practice tests' on their website but is there anything more I can do to prepare? I feel like I'm no where near prepared enough for it. I have read a lot of posts about it and everything i read just basically says take the practice tests and hope for the best. Any advice for a newb?
    The problem is you must sign a confidentiality agreement before testing so not many people will talk about it. That said, take the practice test and really pay attention to the answers. They will tell you the best and worst answers and also give you an explanation as to why those are the best and worst answers.

Figure out the mindset the testers are looking for, and hope for the best.

Leave a comment:

• ksorenson11
    replied
    Ive never taken the FIREteam test before. I plan on doing the 'practice tests' on their website but is there anything more I can do to prepare? I feel like I'm no where near prepared enough for it. I have read a lot of posts about it and everything i read just basically says take the practice tests and hope for the best. Any advice for a newb?

Leave a comment:

• ColoradoDave
    replied
    Last edited by ColoradoDave; 02-13-2013, 11:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X