X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CanadianFyrTrks
    replied
    Originally posted by ndvfdff33 View Post

Should have known you'd jump all over that.

She's doing well. Not enjoying the whole sickness part of things though. How bout you?
    Same way... we figure it'll be a girl judging by the same

Leave a comment:

• ndvfdff33
    replied
    Originally posted by fire49 View Post
    do not know anything about the canada system

but I know it must be hard to get their training certification because some come to the states for training
    I don't think it's any harder than getting them in the States. I think there are more places to go and get them south of the border which causes a lot of people to go there.

Originally posted by CanadianFyrTrks
    But "SIR"

I heard from a friend of Mine, who's father's brothers nephew is a TFS FFer... he said he'd get me in for sure...

BTW... How's the misses doing?
    Should have known you'd jump all over that.

She's doing well. Not enjoying the whole sickness part of things though. How bout you?

Leave a comment:

• fire49
    replied
    do not know anything about the canada system

but I know it must be hard to get their training certification because some come to the states for training

Leave a comment:

• CanadianFyrTrks
    replied
    Originally posted by ndvfdff33 View Post
    If you want to save yourself getting ribbed a little bit I'd advise using the threads already started to ask questions. New "Is Toronto hiring?" or general threads about TFS usually go downhill.
    But "SIR"

I heard from a friend of Mine, who's father's brothers nephew is a TFS FFer... he said he'd get me in for sure...

BTW... How's the misses doing?

Leave a comment:

• ndvfdff33
    replied
    You'd probably be better of trying here:

http://www.firehall.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44

It's the Canadian version of firehouse and has threads about Toronto. If you want to save yourself getting ribbed a little bit I'd advise using the threads already started to ask questions. New "Is Toronto hiring?" or general threads about TFS usually go downhill.

Leave a comment:

• DaveMac
    started a topic FF job prospects in Toronto, Canada

FF job prospects in Toronto, Canada

Hey guys, Wondering if anyone has any info about Fire fighting job prospects in Toronto and how difficult it is to secure a job if you have the proper education and volunteer experience.

I found a few other similar threads but nothing recent. Thanks.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X