FF job prospects in Toronto, Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FF job prospects in Toronto, Canada

Hey guys, Wondering if anyone has any info about Fire fighting job prospects in Toronto and how difficult it is to secure a job if you have the proper education and volunteer experience.

I found a few other similar threads but nothing recent. Thanks.

You'd probably be better of trying here:

http://www.firehall.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44

It's the Canadian version of firehouse and has threads about Toronto. If you want to save yourself getting ribbed a little bit I'd advise using the threads already started to ask questions. New "Is Toronto hiring?" or general threads about TFS usually go downhill.
    If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by ndvfdff33 View Post
      If you want to save yourself getting ribbed a little bit I'd advise using the threads already started to ask questions. New "Is Toronto hiring?" or general threads about TFS usually go downhill.
      But "SIR"

I heard from a friend of Mine, who's father's brothers nephew is a TFS FFer... he said he'd get me in for sure...

BTW... How's the misses doing?

Comment

do not know anything about the canada system

but I know it must be hard to get their training certification because some come to the states for training
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZdEH...e_gdata_player

Comment

Originally posted by fire49 View Post
          do not know anything about the canada system

but I know it must be hard to get their training certification because some come to the states for training
          I don't think it's any harder than getting them in the States. I think there are more places to go and get them south of the border which causes a lot of people to go there.

Originally posted by CanadianFyrTrks
          But "SIR"

I heard from a friend of Mine, who's father's brothers nephew is a TFS FFer... he said he'd get me in for sure...

BTW... How's the misses doing?
          Should have known you'd jump all over that.

She's doing well. Not enjoying the whole sickness part of things though. How bout you?
          If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by ndvfdff33 View Post

Should have known you'd jump all over that.

She's doing well. Not enjoying the whole sickness part of things though. How bout you?
            Same way... we figure it'll be a girl judging by the same

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X