Unfulfilled dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfulfilled dream

Unfortunately, I had hope that I can fulfill the dream of becoming a firefighter in Boston. But had not succeeded but still I hope. I looked at the requirements on http://www.cityofboston.gov/fire/employment/ and I think this just shows:

Qualifications for the City of Boston at the time of the test:

You must be at least nineteen (19) years of age at the time of the application deadline and be younger Than thirty-two (32) as the date of the exam. [I was 20 years old when I finish school.]

You must be a resident of the City of Boston at least one (1) year Prior to the Examination date Qualify for a residency preference. Applicants who have resided in the City of Boston for an Entire twelve month period Immediately preceding the date of Examination are entitled to be Placed on the Eligible list for Boston ahead of any non-Residents. [Here is the biggest problem I had where you live pyzatym I will not have the money for this.]

Qualifications for the City of Boston for appointment:

Pass a written test for Fire Fighter administrated by the State. [It would have been]

Pass a Physical Abilities test administrated by the State. [It would have been]

Pass a character background INVESTIGATION. [It would have been]

Meet medical fitness Requirements. [It would have been]

Have a valid Massachusetts driver's license. [For sure I will have done a driving license in Poland, dependent on whether they are driving me]

Pass a drug test. [It would have been]

Pass a Psychological exam. [It would have been]

Be a non-smoker. [Easy]

If someone would help in meeting the dreams I would be very grateful.

Comment

Now I looked at is the possibility of flight to Boston but is referred to as the problem of housing costs. So the dream was behind in the rubble.

Comment

Tomek, Everything you are posting in this thread should be in the Hiring section and not this one. All of your postings and threads have been moved.

Combine you thoughts into one thread and not doing one every 2 to 3 minutes. You can do an edit to a post and add or subtract to that one and not begin an endless stream of postings.

I hope that if you want a job in the United States, that you will read what folks have said in the other postings you have made and are now in the hiring section.

Good luck to you.
        Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

Sorry my mistake

Comment

Originally posted by Tomek View Post
            If someone would help in meeting the dreams I would be very grateful.
            Tomek...I just PM'd you! Check your private messages.

'The Axeman"

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X