Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• schmidthouse7
    replied
    From what I hear look for application announcement period sometime next month with test as early as June.

Leave a comment:

• fire49
    replied
    Good dept. Lots of different things you will run into

Chief Crawson is a great guy

And just think all the cowboy games you want to see

Leave a comment:

• killedk
    replied
    Arlington is going great. We are in week 7 of fire school and charging hard. We are 13 strong in our class currently. We all went through EMT B and then EMT I. One guy didnt get past the EMT B, but since he has moved forward and passed his EMT-I and will hopefully be signing up and applying again for the next class. From what I heard they will be hiring another class of about 12 as soon as we get out on the line. I heard testing could be aug-oct timeframe. Good luck and dont give up, Arlington seems to be a great department and everyone we have worked with so far has been extremely helpful.

Leave a comment:

• fire49
    replied
    Fantastic!!

Leave a comment:

• schmidthouse7
    replied
    They hired 15. 14 went through emt-I (1 guy was already certified)a few failed got kicked. They called some alternates fire academy started in Feb. I believe. Will be testing again this summer see AFD updated website.

Leave a comment:

• fire49
    replied
    So has an academy started??

Out yet?

Comments on Arlington???

Leave a comment:

• BKLYN
    replied
    nobody twisted anyones arm. just thought a courtesy call would be nice. thats all

Leave a comment:

• fire49
    replied
    Well did you get the name of the person that twisted your arm to pay the 80 dollars??

More then likely no complaints if you got the job

Some people invest alot to get a position

Leave a comment:

• BKLYN
    replied
    ya... $80 bucks later, and cant even get a call to say thanks but no thanks...

Leave a comment:

• Bonsaihugger
    replied
    I never got a call, but they just updated Arlington's website....it explains everything....like getting kicked in the stomach....maybe I'll see you guys around sometime

Leave a comment:

• killedk
    replied
    So did you get a call? I wonder how many they ended up calling, or how all the rankings were done.

Leave a comment:

• espguitarist09
    replied
    called admin, calls are done and no i do not work for AFD I was in the process like all of you and i put two and two together in figuring out who killedk and schwanee are on the list.

Leave a comment:

• Bonsaihugger
    replied
    how do you know? I never received a call.....??

Leave a comment:

• killedk
    replied
    espn..do you already work for AFD?

Leave a comment:

• espguitarist09
    replied
    theyre done making calls

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250