No announcement yet.

arlington texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Chief said the same thing to me....."well you have made it this far, and to make it to the top 70 is impressive". I was waiting for a big "But...." at the end of it....maybe he said the same thing to everybody?

Comment

Did he say anything to you guys about when we should be hearing about who they decided to hire?

Comment

I heard the same as you. Chief said they will let us know in a few days. Hopefully that means this week, but the timeline that is posted online says they start with job offers next week on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by schwanee View Post
          I heard the same as you. Chief said they will let us know in a few days. Hopefully that means this week, but the timeline that is posted online says they start with job offers next week on Monday.
          I'm stoked! I got the call already today and got the job offer! I'm so glad all the hard work paid off. Also, take notes from captain bob, I practiced with a voice recorder and used his free advice and it paid off! Good luck to you all and hope you hear the same good news soon as well

Comment

hey killedk about what time did you get the call?

Comment

well crap, I didn't get a call today....I'm assuming that's a bad thing....

Comment

hey bonzai whats your real name i have an optimistic alphabetical theory

Comment

Real name is Brandon Turner.....I maybe see where you are going with that theory....where do you fall on the alphabetical scale espguitarist and killedk?
                  Last edited by Bonsaihugger; 10-21-2010, 10:18 PM.

Comment

let's hope that

they're going in alphabetical order, and start late in the day, and will finish tomorrow??? Kilkenny,....a lil help here please,...be nice to know what time you got called??

Comment

• I got the call too, cant believe it!!! My call was at about 2:30 today. I totally agree about Captain Bob. I have purchased his book and cd and I know those sources have helped me, absolutely worth it. KilledK, Ill see you in 2 weeks!

Comment

• I am after K and killedk must be christopher kilkenny, sweet last name by the way.... omg they killed kenny!

Comment

• has definite potential as a theory! That means that everybody should get a call tomorrow...I guess at the very least we shouldn't have to suffer through the weekend in anticipation....good detective work espguitarist!
                          Last edited by Bonsaihugger; 10-21-2010, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• not anymore assuming brent shwanbeck is schwannee

Comment

• any more details schwanee?

and when was your interview time and day everybody?

Comment

• BTW, you can probably guess how my name begins based on my screen name. Starts SCH

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X