No announcement yet.

arlington texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you don't mind me asking what certifications do you have emt, ff. I also am not advancing.

Comment

I'm moving on along. I have no certifications, and have worked in IT my whole life, but really want to make this career change. It's time for me to start prepping even more and really sale myself in the next interview. I dont know how their whole scoring process has been, but I did make a 100 on the written, and had pretty good times on the run and physical, and thought I did decent in the last panel, but who knows how they are scoring these things. Good luck to all!

Comment

I made it through to command staff interviews as well. Best of luck to everyone. I don't have any certs either, but managed to get a 100 on the written too

Comment

I am a licensed paramedic and I'm currently working towards my Fire Cert. but I'm not currently using my paramedic lic. I work in retail right now...Best of luck to everybody! Killedk and Schwanee, maybe I'll see you around after Oct. 25th lol
          Last edited by Bonsaihugger; 10-14-2010, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Hope so. I wonder when they are going to do the background checks and start calling for refrences. I had a PI that was dismissed 4 years ago (6th street in Austin) that I am worried about. I would hate to get this far and have something like that come up and disqualify me.

Comment

Ha! am i the only one who hit 100 on the exam that didnt make it?!?! Geez

Comment

Not the only one.

Comment

Anybody's thoughts/opinions on their final interviews with arlington?

Comment

I'm headed up for mine this afternoon, good luck to everyone!

Comment

Ya, good luck everybody....although I think there are only three of us that are still reading this forum post now....Chief Crowson said that we should find out the results in "a few days".....I hope that means friday, I don't know if i can wait till monday to find out....let me know how your interview went Killedk

Comment

I had mine this morning. Not sure if I did well enough to continue, but I gave it my best shot! They had some good follow up questions so I am hoping thats a good sign.

Good luck to the rest of you guys. I guess all thats left to do is wait and pray.

Comment

hmmm.... i was only asked one follow up question...i dont know if thats a good or bad thing....now im all paranoid thinking its a bad thing....

Comment

I thought my follow ups helped because I was able to add some things that I wanted to say initially but didn't have time too. But I guess if you nailed your initial answer, theres no need for too many follow ups. The next few days are going to be hard just waiting...

Comment

ya i dont know how im going to be able to wait till friday or monday for an answer....im living an hour at a time right now lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by schwanee View Post
                                I thought my follow ups helped because I was able to add some things that I wanted to say initially but didn't have time too. But I guess if you nailed your initial answer, theres no need for too many follow ups. The next few days are going to be hard just waiting...
                                Ya, with only 5 minutes, there was so much i wanted to get out, but not enough time, but luckily i had about 4 or 5 follow up questions, so I was able to get a lot more out. I was worried that the cheif said, well youve made it to the top 70, which is impressive, which to me means like good job u made it that far, but not any further.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X