No announcement yet.

arlington texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's my theory on how they do scoring. 105 question 5 of which are sample questions for future tests. that leaves 100 out of 100 possible. The 55 personality questions don't count as negative but you can get extra points from them depending on how many you get right. So lets say you get 97/100 on the test but all 55 personality right they bonus your score up to 100. That just theory though. Thats the only way I see getting 100 cause I'm sure iI missed some as well.

Comment

So my physical is next Saturday. Its really impressive how quickly things are moving along.

Comment

Paper said 230 passed the run

Anyone confirm that???
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZdEH...e_gdata_player

Comment

seems accurate, only one failed at my run and tcc said about 250 doin the physical. thats 6900 bucks if they're test 230 guys. and if 1700 took the original test thats 85000

Comment

Anyone do the pat yet? I know there were a bunch scheduled for Monday and Tuesday, would like to hear how it turned out, and how close to the time limit y'all got. I'm scheduled in the dead heat on saturday at 4pm

Comment

I did my PAT on Monday at 9 AM. You don't get to watch the other guys do their PAT, so I'm not sure how anyone else was doing, but mine went well. I think my time was around 2:30 for the revolution (out of the 4 mins), so it wasnt to bad. Just pace yourself slow on the ladder since you have plenty of time there, and save all of your energy for the revolution.

Comment

I have an idea of what to typically expect for oral boards, and have been preparing, but does anyone have any info on what to expect for the Arlington oral boards specifically? Typical questions that Arlington specifically likes to ask? Situational questions? Personality questions?

Comment

booo just got a call saying my pat for saturday was rescheduled for 4pm, which is no good for me b/c now i have to come up with another excuse to get out of work early

Comment

Goin to TCC today at 2 couldn't ask 4 better weather.

Comment

ya exactly, it was suppose to be 90 originally for my 4pm pat, 75 is much better lol

Comment

On to the interview

Comment

Yea interview on the 6th...cant wait. I really wish i wasn't sick through this whole physical process though. The run almost killed me cause i had NO lung volume. Was feeling a bit better for the physical though and it wasnt 8000 degrees so that helped.

Comment

I have my interview on Thurs.....anybody have any advice? It's my first panel interview that I have done for a fire dept....and I'm overwhelming myself with internet searches on advice....

Comment

Look at thier mission statement

They have a brand new chief, nice guy, do not know what direction he will take the department
                              http://media.star-telegram.com/smedi...filiate.58.doc

http://www.local1329.org/
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZdEH...e_gdata_player

Comment

Also, should I ask the panel questions if they present me with the opportunity? I have heard people say "yes" and "no" to this situation...I have done some research and have a few well thought out questions I just don't know if it would be a good idea....I figure if they ask if I have any questions for them it's fair game....maybe not?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X