Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BennyT373
    replied
    Generally some technical colleges who offer any fire training will conduct CPAT exams. I've tested for several places in the East. Of those, Charlotte was the only dept that gave me a CPAT card that would suffice at other departments. But I believe you'll run into a speedbump, that many departments won't accept cards. They'll require you to take their test.

Leave a comment:

• justin85
    replied
    I'm not sure exactly where you are located. I live in the Midwest, and we have a consolidated testing center that runs CPAT every two weeks for anyone who is willing to pay for it. You can test the same day you do the orientation class, but they prefer you don't.

http://www.wayne.k12.in.us/esec/

Leave a comment:

• unionprivate
    replied
    Dont take this as gospel, but I believe the New York State Fire Academy at Montour Falls offers CPAT testing at their facility on a semi annual basis.

Leave a comment:

• HopefulFF
    replied
    connecticut has one. but i believe you missed the cut off for this year. someone else started a thread on this topic on here. i actually posted some of the info if you wanna look through and find it. best of luck.

Leave a comment:

• JTFIRE80
    replied
    I've searched high and low for a quite a while, and to the best of my knowledge, there are none.

Leave a comment:

• 125cc
    started a topic CPAT East Coast

CPAT East Coast

Does anyone know of a company that tests and certifies for CPAT regularly on the east coast without having to go through their hiring process?

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X