No announcement yet.

Nashville Fire Recruit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are right. I suppose you can only hope you get rotated off of it.

Comment

EgressOne-
      That is exactly how it was explained to me. Again, my source is a metro paramedic, not a firefighter who's been through the process.

I did just meet a person last night that has already been to an equipment fitting and told he will be hired....and hasn't done any testing. After asking a mutual friend, I was told his dad is a metro firefighter, with some pull.

Comment

Hiring List

Does anyone know if the new hires will be hired off an existing list or the list being established in the current process?

Comment

Originally posted by FFQuinn View Post
          Does anyone know if the new hires will be hired off an existing list or the list being established in the current process?
          Why would they make a new list just to hire off the old one?

Does anyone know how long after the CPAT the other test will be given?
          FF/Paramedic

Comment

Because a list is good for 3 years.....once the list is exhausted, obviously they have to make a new list for the next hiring phase.

Comment

I believe the old list expired at the end of June 2010

Comment

Did anyone schedule a physical ability test date yet? It says on the job posting that Physical Ability tests will begin on August 9, 2010.. The deadline for applications is August 26.. I'm geussing there will be multiple dates for the test. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Physical

I have my physical scheduled for Aug. 18th @ 1:00, I'm pretty sure it's a version of the CPAT

Comment

I'm scheduled for Friday. Test is gonna be cake. Only 4 or 5 events, have to walk, have 6 minutes to do it in, i think.

Comment

are there certain dates you can pick from? Anyone from Nashville or know anything about their current economy??( are they planning on hiring a lot?) I currently live and work in Vegas and want to move closer to my family. My parents are now living in Nashville and it's tough for me being way out here so I'm jumping into this oppurtunity. Thanks again..
                      Last edited by ArnoldFF; 08-11-2010, 09:20 PM.

Comment

I'm in the process of applying for the position. Does anybody know what sort of physical ability test that the Nashville FD conducts?

Comment

their test is one anyone can pass, very easy

Comment

Took the physical today and it was cake. They did give info. about the written...gonna be a FireTeam test...not excited.

Comment

I thought the application deadline wasn't until the end of this month. How did you test for their PAT alread?
                              Nothing is as unimpressive as someone who is unwilling to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by SFAlumberjack View Post
                                Took the physical today and it was cake. They did give info. about the written...gonna be a FireTeam test...not excited.
                                What is a fireteam test?
                                FF/Paramedic

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...