No announcement yet.

Criteria for Chicago FD physical test?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Criteria for Chicago FD physical test?

Does anyone have a clue on what the criteria is for Chicago FD physical ability test?

Apparently I failed the test and really have no idea why. I have watched the videos and did exactly what they did. I have also heard of a few others that have failed it as well, but I don't think they have done anything or asked questions about it.

Every fireman I have talked to said that "once your in the physical part of the test, you are in." Although i trusted this statement, I did not slack off during the test, I mean really, I'm young and in shape! You can only go so fast without running, seriously wtf.

So if anyone has any information on what the criteria is that would be awesome, or if anyone else has failed it or knows someone that failed it, what do you think happened?

I'm livid at this point.

http://www.firehouse.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75136

I recommend moving this to the CFD Exam thread. You will get more answers there.

I took the PAT and past in April 2010. I didn't think it was hard at all, except maybe for the arm ergometer. The passing criteria is not disclosed to the public.
    Last edited by harrynuts; 07-23-2010, 01:42 PM.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
    Working...
    X