Rancho Cucamonga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rancho Cucamonga

Anyone else sending in an application for Rancho?

want to and even paid to take the cwh but don't think im gonna be able to do my cpat in time

Comment

There aren't any places conducting cpat tests where I live in Colorado. If you live in California there is a place in Orange that does cpat tests regularly. I think there is also a place in Northern California that does them as well. Good luck

Comment

If you live in southern or northern California, you can call up the CPAT center daily to see if there are any cancellations - maybe you'll get lucky. My CPAT is 7 months old, so I had to do a new one also (due to their within 6 month requirement) - I was lucky enough to get one on the 29th of July.

Comment

yea I'm on shift the 29th and 30th as a reserve I don't think they do testing on saturdays do they

Comment

I was pretty lucky too because I live in Colorado but took a week vacation to visit family in California and took CWH and CPAT in the same week. There were a lot of people taking the CWH test.

Comment

Have any of you tested with Rancho before or know how the process goes?

Comment

Originally posted by cgentry View Post
                I was pretty lucky too because I live in Colorado but took a week vacation to visit family in California and took CWH and CPAT in the same week. There were a lot of people taking the CWH test.
                what is CWH? Also, CPAT is offered in the Pacific NW through National Testing Network.

Comment

Anyone hear anything yet?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                  Working...