Polygraph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polygraph

Why do some fire departments have you do a polygraph during the hiring process? What kind of questions do they ask? I heard polygraphs have a very high margin of error. I'm not worried I was just wondering.

Originally posted by DanTheMan_01 View Post
    Why do some fire departments have you do a polygraph during the hiring process? What kind of questions do they ask? I heard polygraphs have a very high margin of error. I'm not worried I was just wondering.

Hey man do a search on this subject. A lot already been discussed. Its right up on the dark bar.

No point in starting a new subject when most of the time it has been talked to death in here.

They asked questions something as, Do you smoke? Do or have you used drugs? Have you ever been with a girl? Do you have a drivers license? Have you ever stolen anything? Did you vote the last time there were an election? Do you like men? Have you ever cheated on anything? Do you watch sports? Did you finish school?

Maybe not everything as I stated, but mixed up as that to see if you get flushered and tell an lie.

Comment

Sorry about that. I am new and looking at a small screen. I didn't even know you could do a search. Is there a way to delete this post?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X