Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agillies
    replied
    Does SCCFD rank all people who go through interviews or only the ones who they select to move on in the process? I'd just at least like to know a score so I know if I just missed the cut or if I really botched it. I can't imagine I botched it because I felt good about most of the answers and have scored mid-90s in other interviews. I'm just curious how they operate.

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• agillies
    replied
    Thanks!

I have no tattoos, fitness is just about dialed. Going to continue to push myself in that regard.

I called the dept HQ about doing a ride along/station visit. Apparently you can't call and schedule a ride along because phone numbers are unavailable? So you have to just show up and hope they can spend some time with you. Is that about right?

Leave a comment:

• firehouse_2212
    replied
    http://www.californiafirefighter.com...ead.php?t=8469

Here you go

Leave a comment:

• agillies
    replied
    Hey guys, what can you tell me about the interview/hiring process for SCCFD? I'd like to know if there is anything I can do other than practice my interview skills.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• j_shakes
    replied
    Has anyone been invited for an interview for the FF/ENG closing date of 11/27/13

Leave a comment:

• jordy008
    replied
    I placed 16th among the EMT's on the list. So I suppose that makes me #6 on the wait list.

Does any one know if they plan to hire again soon from the list? I would greatly appreciate any info with this regard.

Also, I was just accepted to interview for their volunteer program. Maybe this is the leg up that I need to get my career started.

Jordan

Leave a comment:

• andrewsjd3
    replied
    updates?

anyone move on in the process after orals?

Leave a comment:

• allisonfire
    replied
    Tattoos

Just as a heads up for those on the list. If you have any sort of visible tattoo, no coverage of any kind is being allowed. If you have one that can be seen in shorts and a t-shirt (PT gear), they will probably ask to see it and it may remove you from the process.

Best of luck
    Last edited by allisonfire; 10-24-2010, 08:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CaptBob
    replied
    Scores are out. I heard from the #1 candidate that there are hiring 10 medics and 10 EMT's. Next is the background and psych.

Leave a comment:

• redwhiteandblue
    replied
    Any good news?

Leave a comment:

• allisonfire
    replied
    Post-interview

I think letters went out on monday regarding the next step in the hiring process. I recieved a letter yesterday and have heard of a few other people who have gotten letters too.

Leave a comment:

• redwhiteandblue
    replied
    Any one know when they might be getting back those who interviewed with results?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• RossMacD
    replied
    Originally posted by allisonfire View Post
    i heard that SCCFD is interviewing more people then additionally thought. anyone know more about that or how many might move on after interviews are over?

Good luck to all who are interviewing!
    The woman who briefed me right before my oral said that they have done 21 a day, so over 10 days, 210. No word on how many move on past that though.

Leave a comment:

• allisonfire
    replied
    Additional Interviews

i heard that SCCFD is interviewing more people then additionally thought. anyone know more about that or how many might move on after interviews are over?

Good luck to all who are interviewing!

Leave a comment:

• RossMacD
    replied
    Anyone have any word on how many went forward and how many they are looking to get? I got my letter too. I'm very excited about this one in particular, having lived in SCC for my whole life.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X