To Captain Bob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Captain Bob

Hey, I am new the hiring processes and I was looking at a lot of posts that Captain Bob has put on here and looked through the site you have. I was wondering what I sign up for on your site. Thanks in advance!

I have to say this about CaptBob's stuff....it worked for me. This is my first year applying for FF positions and I was really lost on what to expect through out this entire process. I followed what he laid out in his e-book, cd's and dvd and I was able to pass my first oral board a few days ago. I worked really hard for two weeks, followed everything laid out in his stuff on how to prepare and it just works!

I highly recommend what he is putting out there, don't think you can just wing this process when it's 200+ applicants for every 1 position.

Comment

thanks for the input! i will take advice from anyone. on captain bob's site, what package did you buy?

Comment

CaptBob's program is different from what so many of the schools and academies "teach" their students on how to interview. He calls them canned answers "clone answers." He doesn't give you the answers to the questions, but teaches you how to create a "nugget" from personal experiences that will make you stand above the other candidates. I would highly recommend the program and even the personal coaching. He or his son will talk to you either in person or on the phone and give you tips and pointers on how to get the extra points. You may have the content, but there is a lot of non-verbal items that influence the scores. And you MUST get every tenth and hundredth of a point to make it to backgrounds.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X