Compitions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compitions

Does anyone know of any Junior or Explorer Compitions in New Jersey or PA?

what?

Drunk typing, or did you mean COMPETITIONS?

Comment

Originally posted by callaway75 View Post
      No reason to get all over his case...

If you are interested in coming to Ohio, we would love to have you at our competition. If you are interested in having your own, I can send you a copy of our rules as well.
      ------------------------------------
      These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.

Comment

Originally posted by callaway75 View Post
        I did the same thing to someone right after I started on here. It only creates havoc and h3ll. He messed up. So what? He was only asking a question. And you could EASILY make out what he was saying.

Jake, you can sure tell this guy's new...

NuclearDr, RFRD will take good care of ya! (we're from the same post). It'd be nice to see you come here for ours
        Firefighter/EMT
        My words stated here do not necessarily point towards organizations which I am affiliated with.

Comment

Originally posted by RFxplr326 View Post

Jake, you can sure tell this guy's new...
          Don't sweat it. Everyone is new sometime or another. Dont feel reluctant to post any questions, because there will always be people on here willing to help you out.

Stay Safe.
          These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.

Comment

Yea, well I live in NJ, and im sure that would be cool to host our own competition. Can you send me the rules you guys have? My EMail is [email protected] And do either of you have AIM, MSN, MySpace IM?

Comment

Originally posted by NuclearDoctor View Post
              Yea, well I live in NJ, and im sure that would be cool to host our own competition. Can you send me the rules you guys have? My EMail is [email protected] And do either of you have AIM, MSN, MySpace IM?
              My AIM is in my profile.

We'll get our rules to you. I don't have them on my computer but I think RFRD does.
              Last edited by RFxplr326; 01-23-2007, 08:11 AM.
              Firefighter/EMT
              My words stated here do not necessarily point towards organizations which I am affiliated with.

Comment

Originally posted by NuclearDoctor View Post
                Yeah, I can get them to you later today most likely. And yeah, I have AIM, so any questions you may have, I'd be glad to help with.

Comment

Bricktown runs one sometime in May. Go to www.brickfire.org and look for information there. Not sure who all they invite.
                  "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

Comment

We wanted to do the bricks one but we can't because were all in fireschool on sunday and the bricks on is on Fri, Sat, and Sun. =/ So we were trying to fine another one in the area.. but I didn't even think about starting our own, that would be kinda fun and cool.

Do you have to do anything special to start it, like do you have to go through a registration with the state or anything, or is it kinda just like you want to start it and you send a letter out to stations telling them?

Comment

And what kind of things are in this, does it require like a Class A building or that kind of stuff? Because if we did do one, we have 2 stations, thats all. The Class A building and all of that is located at the county.

Comment

Decide on your own skill stations and invite neighboring departments. Don't overthink this. It's not about the trophies, but about performing the skills and learning from others.
                        "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

Comment

Oh yea, I know that lol. I just got off the phone with the LT, and he said it sounds cool to do. Do you think you can send me the rules?

Comment

Whats your AIM RFR?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                            Working...