X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fire973
    replied
    S.o.g.

Sent a copy of Fair Lawn N.J. S.O.G.s for Juniors to your e-mail address.
    Our program is only 2 years old and I am the Junior Advisor committee chairman, we are continuing seeking improvement in our policy. I am always looking for another view or opinion

Leave a comment:

• FireDemon618
    replied
    hey

my dad's on shift today for coverage and then again tomorrow as his shift but when i see him ill get it again and send it your way...

Leave a comment:

• backsteprescue
    replied
    Originally posted by FireDemon618 View Post
    I sent it a few days ago did u get it?
    Actually, no I didn't. Mind trying it again?

Here is my email again:

[email protected]

Thanks Alot.

Leave a comment:

• FireDemon618
    replied
    hey

I sent it a few days ago did u get it?

Leave a comment:

• FireDemon618
    replied
    Rfrd

You Got Mail

Leave a comment:

• FireDemon618
    replied
    Hey RFRDexplorer

Originally posted by RFRDxplorer View Post
    If you could, could you send me a copy? We just revised ours but are always looking for revisions and improvements.

[email protected]
    Hey no problem I'll get the copy from my father as soon as I cna and I'll send them your way......

Leave a comment:

• backsteprescue
    replied
    Originally posted by FireDemon618 View Post
    are you still looking for sog's? if you are my dad is the head advisor for a post and has a set that u can edit to your liking i think it entails all that you were inquiring about....let me kno
    If you could, could you send me a copy? We just revised ours but are always looking for revisions and improvements.

[email protected]

Leave a comment:

• backsteprescue
    replied
    Catch22,

I have reminded our advisor countless times and its beginning to get really annoying about what is it now, a month later. I will find them for you, I promise. I am extremely sorry that it has taken me this long to get them for you.

Jake

Leave a comment:

• FireDemon618
    replied
    Hey catch

are you still looking for sog's? if you are my dad is the head advisor for a post and has a set that u can edit to your liking i think it entails all that you were inquiring about....let me kno

Leave a comment:

• ntmd8r38
    replied
    I found this online,,it's a good overview of what you can and can't do http://www.dolir.mo.gov/ls/brochures/11-AI.pdf and I misremembered it's 9 PM

Leave a comment:

• RFxplr326
    replied
    Originally posted by RFxplr326
    Catch- I apoligize for my sarcasm. I understand that you can't tell my body language or whether I'm being serious. I'll have to work on that. I understand your whole seniority deal. I didn't take that into consideration when I wrote that. I regret my actions.

Sorry.

343- I also owe you an apology for acting like an @ss towards you last night. I have no excuse. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• ntmd8r38
    replied
    I think I might have it down at the station, I'll see if I can find it today.

Leave a comment:

• RFxplr326
    replied
    Catch- I apoligize for my sarcasm. I understand that you can't tell my body language or whether I'm being serious. I'll have to work on that. I understand your whole seniority deal. I didn't take that into consideration when I wrote that. I regret my actions.

Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Catch22
    replied
    Originally posted by ntmd8r38
    One more thing and I don't think it's in that SOG from VFIS, they can't respond after 10 PM in accordance with MO's child labor laws
    I thought I saw that somewhere and we've got that as a policy right now, especially while school is in session. You wouldn't happen to know what statute that is, would you? Maybe save me some searching. If not, don't worry, I'll find it.

Res343cue--I know you mean well, but it was me he was commenting to, not Jake.

RFxplr326--I'll step up and apologize for lipping off the "slick" comment (it wasn't really as deragatory as you may have taken it). However, I really don't appreciate a "guest" telling me to "search harder." Having been on this forum for over 6 years, I know how to search and find what I want.

I would offer a suggestion, if a person has hundreds of posts and several years on this forum, they probably haven't found what they're looking for on a search. Whether you meant to sound condescending or not, you did, and will when you suggest someone to search harder. Just part of the written word, we can't read your body language to see if it's innocent or sarcastic.

Leave a comment:

• RFxplr326
    replied
    Originally posted by Res343cue
    Complain about someone calling you a name, and then you start? I'll let Jake take care of this himself the next time he sees you. Jake is a close friend of mine, and I'll probably be down to hangout with him once June (and the convention) rolls around since it's in Rossford this next year. Your actions are making you stand out like a BLACK SHEEP...

Your tone with him was sarcastic, and uncalled for. You won't last long around here, especially with an attitude like that. Let him call you a name, if it bothers you, report it to the Webteam. Don't continue to instigate things...

You need to act PROFESSIONAL on these boards, like you would on a call or when you are doing something with the fire department. Your username is a DIRECT representation of your department.
    I wasn't the one instigating. You came out of know where and stirred this up. I did not continue to instigate. You're the one continuing to instigate.

To be honest... I feel pretty threatened right now. I really do (which you probably give a rats end for anyways)

I understand what you are saying about the professionalism here. I realize that my actions were not right and that my tone was too high. I'm very sarcastic and that will pretty much stick with me, it's sorta in the blood. It gets to some people, they let me know (usually) peacefully and I quit being sarcastic towards them. I rarely, if not, ever am sarcastic around the Dept.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X