Roll-Up vs. Pull-out Doors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll-Up vs. Pull-out Doors

I was wondering how fire chiefs typically make the decision on whether to install roll-up doors? Any comments on R-O-M Corporation? They seem to be the main manufacturer of roll-up doors. How is their product? Are there any others on the market? Service issues?

You may want to post this in the apparatus innovation thread and try a search.

Personally, I like the pull-out, hinged, old-school (whatever you want to call them) doors, not the roll ups.
    ------------------------------------
    These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.

Comment

Silly, this is the forum for question on which kind of blinking light is better... stroubes or roteatres vs LEIDs and also what kind a color helmet is the coolest. You should be looking for the apparatus innovation forum.
      Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Comment

Nevermind as I see that you have already posted it there.
        These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.

Comment

i'm a roll up fan when its a large door (like on a rescue truck), but for the small comartments, the hinged doors make it easer.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X