When!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When!!

When and where was your first taste of fire?

other than my weekend fun...as for the explorer post, which I have been with for a year...nothing big, a little deck fire, but thats about it...in this district, 1/3 of the calls are for fire, whereas ems/rescue (MVA) is the other 2/3's...

so, im still awaiting a biggy

Comment

Ummmm first fire would have to be a car fire at a weekend training drill about 3 months after I got on, 3-4 car fires since then, and then a fire/rollover simulation trailer this past august.
      ------------------------------------
      These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.
      ------------------------------------

Comment

The first time i tasted fire was in June. A brush fire that started as five acres but ended up as twenty acres. We where there for five hours fighting and hitting hotspots.

Comment

When I was 19 at a fire...

Kidding...Umm I'd say it was at the fire school for my controlled burns interior wise that is....Any sort of fire period...About my 3rd day on the dept we got hit out for mutual aid for a double warehouse fire...Not a bad start
          If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Comment

Week after I joined, during spring break. Didn't even have my own gear yet so I had to borrow boots, gloves, and a helmet. 6.5 acre brush fire (for a small Connecticut town thats a big one) called in mutual aid from everybody and their brother, as it was like noon when it went out and nobody was around. Got up on the fireline for a bit, was pretty cool.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X