Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8Fireman2

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 8Fireman2

    stop posting in threads older than you, its annoying.
    NJ FFII/EMT-B

  • #2
    Where do you get off telling people where they can and cannot post???
    If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

    Ryan

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ndvfdff33
      Where do you get off telling people where they can and cannot post???
      wasnt telling him to "stop" necessarily, just stating that it was pointless to be bumping up threads from 1999 that are about the same topics as threads on the front page
      NJ FFII/EMT-B

      Comment


      • #4
        More pointless than this thread?
        Courage, Being Scared to Death and Saddling Up anyways.

        Comment


        • #5
          Oh Jesus. Who died and made you King of the forums? Last I knew we had the WT to set and enforce the rules. Don't like a post? Report it.
          Originally posted by ThNozzleMan
          Why? Because we are firemen. We are decent human beings. We would be compelled by the overwhelming impulse to save an innocent child from a tragic, painful death because in the end, we are MEN.

          I A C O J
          FTM-PTB


          Honorary Disclaimer: While I am a manufacturer representative, I am not here to sell my product. Any advice or knowledge shared is for informational purposes only. I do not use Firehouse.Com for promotional purposes.

          Comment


          • #6
            If he wasnt "bumping" old threads you'd be crying that he didnt use the search
            Buck
            Assistant Chief/EMT-B

            Comment


            • #7
              At least some others agree with it...If he's bugging you that bad..Don't read the bloody threads he brings up...Its his god given right to do it...
              If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

              Ryan

              Comment


              • #8
                perhaps i'm out of the loop on this one...but who is this guy?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by mikie333
                  perhaps i'm out of the loop on this one...but who is this guy?
                  Whos what guy?

                  If your speakin about Staytallica he's a "super junior" and now by the looks of it fourm moderator
                  If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

                  Ryan

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ndvfdff33
                    Whos what guy?

                    If your speakin about Staytallica he's a "super junior" and now by the looks of it fourm moderator
                    where in any of my posts did i state that i was a "super junior". and by the way, this is a forum, a forum is where people go to post their opinions, i posted my opinion on the excessive thread bumping, didnt state that i felt i had any "power" over the forums. if you can explain to me where exactly i did something wrong, go right ahead.

                    and on another note, im not a junior, im 18.
                    NJ FFII/EMT-B

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Slaytallica45
                      where in any of my posts did i state that i was a "super junior".... and on another note, im not a junior, im 18.
                      Originally posted by Slaytallica45's profile
                      Exterior Firefighter
                      ...That my friend, is a super junior. Not much difference being an "exterior firefighter" and a "junior"

                      Your post could have been considered a personal attack too. If you don't like something someone is doing, contact the WebTeam.
                      Originally posted by ThNozzleMan
                      Why? Because we are firemen. We are decent human beings. We would be compelled by the overwhelming impulse to save an innocent child from a tragic, painful death because in the end, we are MEN.

                      I A C O J
                      FTM-PTB


                      Honorary Disclaimer: While I am a manufacturer representative, I am not here to sell my product. Any advice or knowledge shared is for informational purposes only. I do not use Firehouse.Com for promotional purposes.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Res343cue
                        ...That my friend, is a super junior. Not much difference being an "exterior firefighter" and a "junior"

                        Your post could have been considered a personal attack too. If you don't like something someone is doing, contact the WebTeam.
                        yea, im in fire school right now, which makes me only useful on the exterior of the fire. the term used for someone who is 18 but not certified is probationary, not junior. thers a difference.
                        NJ FFII/EMT-B

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Slaytallica45
                          yea, im in fire school right now, which makes me only useful on the exterior of the fire. the term used for someone who is 18 but not certified is probationary, not junior. thers a difference.
                          But this is the Junior and Explorer forum? Nah, nevermind.
                          Fir Na Tine
                          Fir Na Au Saol

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            At least there are some good threads goin now, instead of the stupid threads or the little activity before 8Fireman2.

                            And this is a FIREFIGHTING FORUM to discuss junior and explorer issues. Correct me if I am wrong, but that dosent include telling somebody to stop diggin up old threads.
                            Do a little dance, make a little rum, Italian Ice! Italian Ice!

                            Actual lyric: Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight, get down tonight.
                            (KC & The Sunshine Band "Do A Little Dance")

                            My thoughts are mine alone and do not represent the thoughts of any Organization to which I am affiliated.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              He's new. Doubt he even noticed the dates from 6 years ago. Why do you care so much? Do you get kicked in the head by a mule everytime someone unknowingly brings back an old thread?
                              Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

                              Comment

                              300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

                              Collapse

                              Upper 300x250

                              Collapse

                              Taboola

                              Collapse

                              Leader

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X