Haw how many...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haw how many...

Hello i need sum info about all the difrent competitions on the east cost well south east cost if there are any. Thanks in advance.
    ashevillefireexplorers.co.nr

UMMM, first of all, I would not worry about trying to get on any fire department or fire company for a while.

Get back in school and pay attention to what the teachers are saying and learn to spell and use proper grammer. Learn the ABC's and know how tp put them in the right order.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnee
      UMMM, first of all, I would not worry about trying to get on any fire department or fire company for a while.

Get back in school and pay attention to what the teachers are saying and learn to spell and use proper grammer. Learn the ABC's and know how tp put them in the right order.
      You shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

Comment

Originally posted by BPFire1618
        You shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house.
        I hate when that happens
        Tom

Never Forget 9-11-2001

Stay safe out there!

IACOJ Member

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnee

Hmmm...

Grammer, or grammar?
          Fire Lieutenant/E.M.T.
          IAFF Local 2339
          K of C 4th Degree
          "LEATHER FOREVER"
          Member I.A.C.O.J.
          http://www.tfdfire.com/
          "Fir na tine"

Comment

I think my brain just short-circuited trying to read this thread.
            Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Comment

LOL I think that Jonnee was funning with this guy.

I have read the original post and still don't really understand what he was inquiring about!

Does anyone know??

Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

I think he ordered a big mac with extra bacon?

Comment

ok u know one thing

ok you know theres a little problem with using the a spell cheker its called dont have one.
                  Last edited by afrexplorer1; 10-15-2006, 10:17 PM. Reason: spelled wrong like allways

Comment

That is what sckoool is for.

Comment

Originally posted by nmfire
                      That is what sckoool is for.

Yeah that is what school is for, but school dont help me get a spell and gramer checker.

Comment

Wow. Ok, let me lay it out word-for-word so you can understand it....

Goin ta sckool wood make it so u donut nied a spell an gramer cheker. Until u do that, maybee u shood proof-reed yor own posts so that thay make cents. A post that is smart wood get meeningfull replies insted of being ignored or made fun of.

Comment

I can't give you brains, but I can give you a diploma.
                          Do it because you love it, not because you love being seen doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by nmfire
                            Wow. Ok, let me lay it out word-for-word so you can understand it....

Goin ta sckool wood make it so u donut nied a spell an gramer cheker. Until u do that, maybee u shood proof-reed yor own posts so that thay make cents. A post that is smart wood get meeningfull replies insted of being ignored or made fun of.

Ah. i see um my school is kinda dum im perty`much smarter than the dum english teacher.

Comment

What was wrong with the post that i put up first????

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X