X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sean128
    replied
    Originally posted by MutualAidSupply
    nmfire is just trying to start a fight with you, he is good at drama.
    I can atest to that

Leave a comment:

• needlejockey
    replied
    Originally posted by GTRider245
    Am I the only one who thinks you are an idiot?
    Just thought I'd add;

yes you are

Leave a comment:

• nmfire
    replied
    Originally posted by needlejockey
    Sure nmfire can be a jerk at times and sure he can be wrong on stuff. But have a civilized debate on it and I think you'll find that he's a lot more receptive than you think.
    Hehe. At least when I'm a jerk, it is usually towards someone who asked for it

As far as being wrong... NEVER!!!! j/k. At least when I'm wrong, I fess up, learn from it, and probably have a laugh at it. Some people just absolutely can't handle it no matter what.

Well considering the fact that I am not pompous, nor a junior, I dont know what you are thinking,

I was giving the "non junior" veiw of the subject. Where I come from stuff like that is annoying. I come from a small town where we all know eachother too, but being immature doesnt fly.
    And here is an example. I assumed you were a junior based on a number of factors. Most of your posts are in the Junior forum and you are only 18yrs old. I stand corrected.

However, your response still doesn't seem appropriate.
    Last edited by nmfire; 11-03-2006, 12:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• needlejockey
    replied
    Originally posted by MutualAidSupply
    Why is that every so often we get a new member to the forums who thinks it's their duty to follow around a senior member and harass them? WHY?!?!?!?

Sure nmfire can be a jerk at times and sure he can be wrong on stuff. But have a civilized debate on it and I think you'll find that he's a lot more receptive than you think. Just calling him out on stuff outright doesn't do any good. Give it a rest dude. If you want to become a good, valuable member of this forum, give it a rest and start acting like a responsible adult.

Speaking of acting like a responsible adult, GTRider, you could do the same. Absolutely no need in what you did. Like nm said, lets stop the idiots now, but when someone has a valid question, no matter how naive, lets not bash 'em.

Leave a comment:

• nmfire
    replied
    Hahahahah. Oh this is great. Since you can't defend yourself against the facts in other threads, you stooping so low as to join sides with a mega-ego Junior kid. LOL!!!

Leave a comment:

• MutualAidSupply
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GTRider245
    replied
    Originally posted by nmfire
    Am I the only one that thinks you are a pompus junior? I'm all for shooting down people who are blatently ignorant but that was uncalled for an made no sense.
    Well considering the fact that I am not pompous, nor a junior, I dont know what you are thinking,

I was giving the "non junior" veiw of the subject. Where I come from stuff like that is annoying. I come from a small town where we all know eachother too, but being immature doesnt fly.
    Last edited by GTRider245; 10-21-2006, 06:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• backsteprescue
    replied
    uh? No, I don't know what your doing because you didn't format the reply in a way that makes sense.
    My thoughts exactly nm..... I'm not gonna even bother replying to this thread, it served a good purpose and is now just pointless.

Leave a comment:

• summermist21FD
    replied
    Originally posted by afrexplorer1
    That is the same way in asheville we all joke and mess with each other but thats the fire dept.

yeah.
    i guess every department is different in its own way
    you gotta have a sense of humor at some point and time.
    like afrexplorer1 said, its the fire department.

Leave a comment:

• nmfire
    replied
    Originally posted by afrexplorer1
    Am I the only one that thinks you are a pomp us junior? I'm all for shooting down people who are blatantly ignorant but that was uncalled for an made no sense. i think you mest up a little to there.
    lol i hope you know im just messin with you.
    uh? No, I don't know what your doing because you didn't format the reply in a way that makes sense.

Leave a comment:

• afrexplorer1
    replied
    Originally posted by summermist21FD
    mmm i dont know about that dude.
    as a junior now, everytime they joke about something i dont know nothing about, i laugh all the time, and they really dont care.
    i mean this could be because i'm there all the time because of my dad and brother, and chilin with them outside the station.
    but all the other explorers do it as well, and still the FF's here dont give.
    That is the same way in asheville we all joke and mess with each other but thats the fire dept.

Leave a comment:

• afrexplorer1
    replied
    Am I the only one that thinks you are a pompus junior? I'm all for shooting down people who are blatently ignorant but that was uncalled for an made no sense.
    Am I the only one that thinks you are a pomp us junior? I'm all for shooting down people who are blatantly ignorant but that was uncalled for an made no sense. i think you mest up a little to there.
    lol i hope you know im just messin with you.

Leave a comment:

• nmfire
    replied

Leave a comment:

• summermist21FD
    replied

that could be.
    but my department dosn't really give a crap. =/
    i come from a rural town, with a small population.
    so we all pretty much knew each other from the begining.

Leave a comment:

• GTRider245
    replied
    Originally posted by summermist21FD
    mmm i dont know about that dude.
    as a junior now, everytime they joke about something i dont know nothing about, i laugh all the time, and they really dont care.
    i mean this could be because i'm there all the time because of my dad and brother, and chilin with them outside the station.
    but all the other explorers do it as well, and still the FF's here dont give.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X