No announcement yet.

Scenarios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quick idea, could someone who knows webteam, have this put as a sticky?
    FF I
    FF II
    Hazmat Operations
    EMT-B
    ---------------------------------------------------

The light at the end of the tunnel has been temporarly shut off due to the current work load. The Mangement

When all else fails USE DUCT-TAPE!!!

My views posted in this fourm are my personal views only and do not reflect on any agencies that I am afiliated with.

Comment

........and ban all blue light threads?
      First in, Last out, nobody left behind.....

Comment

That would also ban about 90 percent of the humor from this thread. You have to admit, they are funny.
        Career Firefighter
        Volunteer Captain

-Professional in Either Role-

Originally posted by Rescue101
        I don't mind fire rolling over my head. I just don't like it rolling UNDER my a**.

Comment

(Small rural town)
          Available apparatus:
          Car 1
          Engines 1 and 2
          Tankers 3 and 4 (1850 gallon tankers)
          Rescue 5
          Brush 6
          ALS 7
          BLS 8

Mutual Aid:
          Engine 10
          Tankers 11 and 12
          Brush 13
          Brush 14
          Car 20
          Engine 21 (standby)
          Tanker 22 (standby)

Initial Dispatch: Fire department requested to respond, report of a large brush and grass fire at 313 Route 33, called in by PD. PD reports fire approximately 50 by 50 feet. Fire is approximately 200 feet from the nearest structure.

(Nearest hydrant is 1/2 mile away at a pond)

My Response:
          Car, both engines, both tankers, brush, BLS 8, Fire Police to control traffic.
          Auto Mutual Aid: Tankers 11 and 12, Brushes 13 and 14, Car 20

1. Car 1 parks on the opposite side of the street, setting up a command post.
          2. Engine 1 parks at roadside and pulls an inch and 3/4 handline and begins their attack. Engineer sets up for tanker shuttle.
          2. Tanker 3 drops port-a-tank next to E1 and dumps its load, then heads to source. Tanker 4 stands by to drop load.
          3. Engine 2 sets up water source at the pond.
          4. BLS 8 sets up for rehab.
          5. Brush 6 grabs gear and begins to build a firebreak.
          6. Mutual aid engine used for manpower while tankers fall into shuttle operation. Car meets with command post.
          7. Mutual aid brush used for firebreak on another side of the fire.
          8. Firefighter down, injured when fallen down a small ravine, F/Fs cannot reach him. Mutual Aid E10 reassigned to work on rescue operation. Rescue 6 and ALS 7 toned. Mutual aid ambulance called to cover district.
          9. Rescue 6 sets up a rapelling rig to rescue downed F/F. Upon rescuing, F/F is evacuated to ALS 7. ALS 7 transports to hospital.
          10. Fire extinguished, mutual aid companies thanked and released. Crews police up hose and while brush truck checks tree stumps for heat. Fire Marshal called for investigation.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X