X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FiRsqDvr45
    replied
    Call Heidi

Firstly, I concur about calling Heidi as she will have the low down for you if you can't get in touch with her email me and I will hook you up with another person who can most likely help. Secondly, when I was a fire explorer in Newington in the late 80's and early 90's Newington, Exeter, Lee, Stratham, Greenland and Hampton Falls had Explorer Posts so start with those departments (Newington does not have a post anymore). I also know Dover had a post as recently as a couple of years ago and Epping has a good sized post running as well. My nephew is on the Epping Post if it ends up being your last resort I can get you in contact with them as well. If you were up here in the Lakes Region you would be golden as there are at least 4 posts around the Laconia area.

Leave a comment:

• afrexplorer1
    replied
    go to the fire dept hq and ask one of the main guys about it thats how i found out about mine.

Leave a comment:

• sfdffemt17
    replied
    Exploring

Hunty,

You could also call 603-625-6431 which is the Daniel Webster Council BSA office. Ask for Heidi Foisy, she is the Exploring Executive for the council. She could put you in touch with the closest post to you.

Jon

Leave a comment:

• TrainingNut
    replied
    Well, just in case it doesnt go through again....

Check with Plaistow, NH .....they have an explorer program.

Leave a comment:

• hunty222
    replied
    No i didnt get your email...

[email protected]

Thanks for what you send

Leave a comment:

• Brian1023
    replied
    Hampton Falls.

Where I got started.

Leave a comment:

• TrainingNut
    replied
    Hunty,

Did you get my email?

Leave a comment:

• BPFire1618
    replied
    I would go through the phone book and look up phone numbers of your local FD's. Then call (leave a message if need be) to see if the department has a Explorer, Cadet, or Junior F/F program. I'm sure there must be one. I would have no idea how to do this, but perhaps if there is none around you there must be a way to push one to be started...

Leave a comment:

• hunty222
    replied
    I live in stratham, Witch boarder exeter (I know theres none), north hampton, hampton, portsmouth,seabrook,brentwood, dover. thats off the top of my head
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• RFDExplorer
    replied
    Hunty, Can you list cities that are close or pretty close to you so I can try and find on that is near you? Have you tried calling local fire departments and asking them about a junior/cadet program?

Leave a comment:

• RFDExplorer
    replied
    Found another one.

http://www.plaistow.com/vertical/Sit...98B0403%7D.HTM

Leave a comment:

• RFDExplorer
    replied
    I dont live in NH but I did find one. Considering the fact that they have a New Hampshire Fire Academy there has to be more posts out there.

http://www.firerescue.us/Peterborough/explorers.htm
    Last edited by RFDExplorer; 08-06-2006, 05:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• hunty222
    started a topic Where In New Hampshire

Where In New Hampshire

Hey guys, I live In seacoast NH and have had no luck finding explorer programs.. I ever talked to the retired NH firemarshal and he didnt know!

if anyone knows a town near soughter NH let me know through the post or [email protected] thanks

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X