Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TED1435
    replied
    I was in the Clemmons Explorer Post. It was great, and I learned a whole lot. We also have a ton of new equipment, and almost brand new trucks. But its kinda far away from your location.

Leave a comment:

• FTMPTB15
    replied
    Closest departments to Wilkes County that have a 'true' Explorers Post would be:
    Clemmons Fire Department
    Kernersville Fire Department
    Winston-Salem Fire Department

However, there might be some volunteer departments in Wilkes, Surry, or Yadkin county that have Jr. Firefighters, which would be equivalent to an Explorer. If it was me, the most experience would probably be gained at Winston-Salem FD. Hope this helps.. good luck!

Leave a comment:

• KEEPBACK200FEET
    replied
    My best advice to her would be to find the nearest department and either call and inquire, or inquire in person at the station. Inquiring in person is the best bet because if they dont have a program and she shows interest, they may be willing to start one. You never know until you ask.

Leave a comment:

• joelshakmn
    replied
    I am actually looking into this for a friend of mine. She lives in North-Wilkesboro.

Thanks again

Leave a comment:

• Station4Fyrman
    replied
    Also wanting to know your location as I know of several departments with explorer/junior firefighter programs. Let me know.

Matt

Leave a comment:

• FTMPTB15
    replied
    Where in NC are you?

Leave a comment:

• joelshakmn
    started a topic North Carolina explorers program

North Carolina explorers program

Hello all

I am looking for information on what fire departments in North Carolina have an explorer program. I have done a web search but it has turned up nothing. Thanks in advance.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X