Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FDNY101TRUCK
    replied
    Ahh I was waiting for someone to post about how long its been between posts. I noticed it was 4 months between the 2 posts.

Leave a comment:

• nmfire
    replied
    KVFD, I hope your not going to make a habit of coming to this forum and digging up old topics soley for the purpose of insulting someone or restarting an argument. It is not neccessary, not wanted, and not accomplishing anything but make you look like an ***. Kindly refrain.

Leave a comment:

• firefiftyfive
    replied
    I'm sick of women right now. For now I'll just enjoy my BEER!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• WannabeintheFD
    replied
    id buy him a big old flashing red light and hand cuff him to me so we would always be together and i could love him and hug him...................

yeaaaa

Leave a comment:

• KVFDCAPTAIN21
    replied
    Whats With the Lights and Whackers Stuff

42VTExplorer...Whats With That Comment About Save Your Money To Buy Lights Yah Whackers?? What the h*** sort of comment was that...No Need For It....

Stephen
    Capt/MFR
    KVFD Fire/Rescue

Leave a comment:

• FDNY101TRUCK
    replied
    I buy my Girl things she likes and usually she is the one buying me Fire Dept items.

Leave a comment:

• Quigger
    replied
    Because men and women are dramatically, dramatically different in incalculable ways.
    Yea we are! I dont understand girls/women and never will or want to. Its just too confusing for me. Reason why one day they will talk to you then they dont talk to you or dont want to talk to you for a week then they talk to you agian and so on and so on. All too confusing for me!

Leave a comment:

• CaptBob
    replied
    Communication??

Yes, communication is key. Because men and women are dramatically, dramatically different in incalculable ways. We are constantly judging each other by our own quite different standards. What may seem crystal clear to you is probably not to your partner. The real secret is the art of conversation. And the secret to converstion is listening. Too many men aren't good listeners. They either zone out, try to fix the situation (which most women aren't looking for) or too busy planning their rebutal; which usually ends them up in the penalty box again. And there is absolutely no romance when you're int he penalty box, no matter how many gifts you buy.

Captain Bob

www.eatstress.com

Leave a comment:

• MVFD81
    replied
    The Lights

Yes that is what I meant.

Leave a comment:

• Quigger
    replied
    MVFD81 Yes. I must agree. Where did that comment come from?

I think he is talking about the comment that was made about the lights not what the capt. said.

Leave a comment:

• MFDExplorer51
    replied
    I buy my girlfriend stuff all the time, as for a St. Florian pendant necklace, I havent really looked for one. But I have bought her necklaces in the past that she wears that I don't want to replace.

Heh, things from the heart without a hidden agenda are the greatest gifts of all. I have recieved them and given them, and they are so good. Communication is key, I could not have lasted over a year with my girlfriend and have as great of a relationship that we have without it.

Never expected a post like this to come up, but its a good change of pace.

Leave a comment:

• CaptBob
    replied
    Where???

Pfire23 thank you. As you must know firefighters have a higher rate of divorce.

MVFD81 wrote:

Yes. I must agree. Where did that comment come from?

Since you asked, it's from my book, "Fire Up Your Communications Skills".

Captain Bob

www.eatstress.com

Leave a comment:

• PFire23
    replied
    Hate to disappoint you "boys" who are so quick to jump on Capt Bob, BUT speaking as a more mature woman, he's hitting it right on the money. The best gift is the gift of yourself, of your heart and of your time. Think about it.

Leave a comment:

• MVFD81
    replied
    Yes. I must agree. Where did that comment come from?

Leave a comment:

• brubaker
    replied
    Um...Thanks for your advice , Capt. Bob. I think...

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X