• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Lights

Yes that is what I meant.
    Cadet Fire & Rescue Deputy Chief 31
    Monessen Volunteer Fire Department #1
    Westmoreland County Station 81-1

"Going far beyond the call of duty, doing more than others expect, this is what excellence is all about. And it comes from striving, maintaining the highest standards, looking after the smallest detail, and going the extra mile. Excellence means doing your best every day, in everything."

Comment

Communication??

Yes, communication is key. Because men and women are dramatically, dramatically different in incalculable ways. We are constantly judging each other by our own quite different standards. What may seem crystal clear to you is probably not to your partner. The real secret is the art of conversation. And the secret to converstion is listening. Too many men aren't good listeners. They either zone out, try to fix the situation (which most women aren't looking for) or too busy planning their rebutal; which usually ends them up in the penalty box again. And there is absolutely no romance when you're int he penalty box, no matter how many gifts you buy.

Captain Bob

www.eatstress.com

"Nothing counts 'til you have the badge . . . Nothing!"

More Tips on getting hired and promoted by Firehouse Contributing Author Fire “Captain Bob” Articles here:
      http://www.firehouse.com/contact/10544410/bob-smith

Fire "Captain Bob"

www.eatstress.com

Comment

Because men and women are dramatically, dramatically different in incalculable ways.
        Yea we are! I dont understand girls/women and never will or want to. Its just too confusing for me. Reason why one day they will talk to you then they dont talk to you or dont want to talk to you for a week then they talk to you agian and so on and so on. All too confusing for me!

Comment

I buy my Girl things she likes and usually she is the one buying me Fire Dept items.
          NEVER FORGET!
          9/11/01

Comment

Whats With the Lights and Whackers Stuff

42VTExplorer...Whats With That Comment About Save Your Money To Buy Lights Yah Whackers?? What the h*** sort of comment was that...No Need For It....

Stephen
            Capt/MFR
            KVFD Fire/Rescue

Comment

id buy him a big old flashing red light and hand cuff him to me so we would always be together and i could love him and hug him...................

yeaaaa
              I havent failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.

- Thomas Edison

Comment

I'm sick of women right now. For now I'll just enjoy my BEER!!!!!!

Comment

KVFD, I hope your not going to make a habit of coming to this forum and digging up old topics soley for the purpose of insulting someone or restarting an argument. It is not neccessary, not wanted, and not accomplishing anything but make you look like an ***. Kindly refrain.
                  Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Comment

Ahh I was waiting for someone to post about how long its been between posts. I noticed it was 4 months between the 2 posts.
                    NEVER FORGET!
                    9/11/01

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                    Working...