• Show
Clear All

• Richmond Fire Explore Post#60 has a website

http://www.freewebs.com/fireexplorers/

From the "Appartus" section:

We have one Ariel Engine
    two wildfire Rigs
    one medicle Vehicle
    Maybe you should spend more time concentrating on school and less time playing explorer.
    IACOJ Agitator
    Fightin' Da Man Since '78!

Comment

I have to agree with Adze you might want to pay attention more in school. Your website is chocked full of spelling and grammatical errors.

Comment

You do know fire deparments do drug tests---- lay off the stuff.
        I dont suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Comment

The spelling errors are alarming, but the bigger head scratcher is why an Explorer Website is displaying an IAFF logo.
          Proud to be an American, Union Firefighter!

Comment

Maybe someone needs to contact IAFF, from what I know the local that covers our sponsoring department would have our arses in a sling if we used their logo, Ask permission before you use!

Comment

To ffrob

Do not use any IAFF logo's or support them in anyway----they would never support you.

Comment

clueless...

stm4710...

Many Explorer posts are support by Departments who are affiliated with the IAFF. Check your facts before posting!

The IAFF logo should not be used without permission.
                ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
                Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Many Explorer posts are support by Departments who are affiliated with the IAFF. Check your facts before posting!
                  Yes your right---Departments support explorers,not the IAFF.
                  Departments can also support sqaure danceing or poka-dot turnouts.

I was in post in IAFF department. The department and its jakes did wondeful things for us, the IAFF did nothing but give us road-blocks.

Im not bashing the IAFF they do great things for FIREFIGHTERS,im just saying as a explorer you should not support them cause they do nothing for you.

Comment

It's not the IAFF's job to support Explorers....

Don't forget who the advisors are in those Departments with IAFF representation who support the Explorer post...that's right, IAFF MEMBERS!

I think I know who you are, by the way... based on the clues you have given....
                    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
                    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainGonzo
                      I think I know who you are, by the way... based on the clues you have given....
                      Does this give a hint

I did a little research Gonzo....I think you are right on the money.

Comment

I think the Webteam would also like to know...
                        Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Ding ding ding..........Give the good captain a prize!

Yes this is my sn,although less "doganey".

Comment

YOUR WEBSITE SUCKS

YOUR WEBSITE IS HORRIBLE. AND DON'T USE THE IAFF LOGO. ITS NOT FOR YOUR USE. THEY DON'T SUPPORT EXPLORERS. THINK BEFORE YOU ACT. LOSER!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X