• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ffdfireexplorer
    replied
    Originally posted by Adze39
    You cannot be serious!!!!

Dude, look at the different topics before you start a new one. For topics down from this is the same subject with a bunch of replies!!!

and it is "our", not "are".
    got to agree. when i saw this thread, the one 4 down from it was also explorer sns.

Leave a comment:

• stm4710
    replied
    You do realize you make your department and post look like a bunch of boobs with that site and your postings here.

Leave a comment:

• Ladder44126
    replied
    I suggest you using the nice Search Forums feature at the bottom of the page, it will make you look less of an idiot.

Edit: How come all of your sn's say FireFighter??? By law you are too young to be a full FireFighter. Maybe it would be better to say Explorer/Cadet/Junior. When people ask me what I do, besides working with my mom, helping her with her computer business, I tell people I am a Fire Explorer, not FireFighter. Big difference my little friend.
    Last edited by Ladder44126; 10-05-2003, 11:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Adze39
    replied
    You cannot be serious!!!!

Dude, look at the different topics before you start a new one. For topics down from this is the same subject with a bunch of replies!!!

and it is "our", not "are".

Leave a comment:

• Firefighterrob
    started a topic Fire Explorers AIM sns

Fire Explorers AIM sns

All Fire Exlporers who have aim live your sn and we can talk about are mettings.
    MY sn is FireFighter6093

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X