Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something to think about next time you ride in the truck...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a shame
    I sympathize with the families of the victim.

I think that a member that posted on this forum said "Only the Good Die Young." That is very true.

I think that in this world, not many teenagers want teenagers are dedicated to helping people. Junior Firefighters are very unique. I think that Junior Firefighters are an example of what a kid should be: helpful(If you disagree, then fine but dont bash me or anyone else). And when someone so young dies in the line of duty I find it to be a horrible event....

Truly Horrible

Comment

R.I.P.

Seatbelts are so crucial. God Bless.
      IACOJ

Comment

Rollover accident

Thats a damn shame what happened. My dad was responding on his company's new aerial and someone cut them off and they rolled into a ditch, all of the firefighters were wearign seat belts so they were fine, but the guy that cut them off they ended up helping because he had no seat belt on and was in critical condition.
        ------------------------------------
        These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.
        ------------------------------------

Comment

After I beat the drivers *** for being stupid and reckless..I'd put him in jail for life...DUI and driving a fire truck...Thats just stupid..If your goin out..You know your drinkin..Leave the damn pager home...Your better sittin at a party than driving a tanker down the road with 6 into yah...And contrary to what some people may think their dept will go regardless if they are there..I've heard that....I play the DD so i won't miss calls and i've heard a couple doozies when someone says I wanna go to this call...

But back on topic...Sympathies withs her family and friends and its a shame something this tragic had to happen
          If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Comment

After I read this article, I thought that shes just a little younger than I am, and that really it can happen to anyone. My deepest sympathies go out to her family, friends, and the members of her fire dept. She had her whole life to live. May our Sister Rest in Peace.

Is her death considered to be In the Line of Duty? And will her funeral be like that of another FF's LODD funeral? I don't know if somebody can answer this or not, but an answer would be much appreciated! thanks

Comment

Anndee was killed almost a year ago. Check the date on the first post. For those that want more information, there are other old threads as well, just do a search and I'm sure you'll have all your questions answered.

Anndee, you are honored and remembered by many, many people Sleep with angels sweet child.
              September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
              IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
              Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

Yes....Anndee Huber was considerd a LODD. She did recieve a LODD funeral too.

Anndee Hubers MURDER is still a very sensitive subject with other explorers and I.
                To me Anndee Huber was the Woscester 6 for fire explorers. My blood still boils when I think about it. I carry a little reminder of what happend to this day on my helmet.

The only thing I ask is that people who read her story learn the lessons that it teaches. Let her tragic death not be in vain. I am 100% sure we can prevent another tragedy like the one in Newcastle.
                I dont suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...
                X