Explorer Helmets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explorer Helmets

Im an Explorer for a Volunteer fire department in rural Wisconsin. Currently we only have 2 members and we are both old enough now to be JRs. With that being said, we wont have a need or use for our Green helmets. In my family we often keep our retired helmets (officers mainly). The problem is I really dont wanna let go of my helmet because it was my first actual helmet that was mine. But its not old enough to retire it. What should I do? Should I offer to pay them for it?? Please help!

This is a tuff scenario.

I do not know how old you are (so please do not get offended) but I am guessing you are around the 10-15 range.

Paying for it probably would be an option but you would be looking at about $200 to $700 depending on what style and brand helmet you have. Considering you are probably not old enough for a job, that would be extremely tuff for you to get.
    And most likely, unless your parents are in the fire service, they most likely won't want to pay that.

I think your best option would be to talk to your chief and ask him if you can keep it, and if not what are ways you could keep it (e.g. working for it, paying for it, etc)

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
    Working...
    X