Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best way to get a explorer program going in my city?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to get a explorer program going in my city?

Currently we have a program done through the high school not the fire department. There are only 1 or 2 kids that do it every year. I asked the local fire station about it they had only little information to provide me with. They told me to talk to my counselor at school; the only information I got from them was ‘you are there 4 hours before or after school 4 times a week.’ They also said only a few people experience the program every year, with a population of 110,000 and growing fast that seems on the down low side.

I was thinking that having an explorer program would be much more effective and would be more popular. I would like to contact someone inside the fire department and propose to them about starting a explorer program. I would like to know some benefits of having an explorer program implemented into the department. Any suggestions would be great; I will also be doing my own research. Any advisers that can give me tips of any kind would be greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,
    Ryan

Ryan, see this thread http://www.firehouse.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116941

Plus read all the posting within this topic area.
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
    Working...