Just A Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just A Question

How Many Of You Guys Are.In Volunteer Or Payed Depts.

Volunteer auxiliary member

Comment

My Self As well.Just Sick of FDNY Explorers Talking Crap About Vol Firefighters

Comment

Originally posted by Ry683 View Post
        My Self As well.Just Sick of FDNY Explorers Talking Crap About Vol Firefighters
        FDNY Explorers? Were are they located?

There are volunteers in the City of New York!
        Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

Im Not Sure. He Was Very Disrespectful. And Just down right rude.If you Ask Me Hes giving A Bad Rep To His Post. I Would Love To Talk To His Adviser. One Comment Was "I Fight More Fire than Your P.O.S Vol Fire Dept Could Dream About".Than Another Said"I Have More Balls Than Your Whole Fire Dept". I Mean Im Not Trying To Complain But What Kind Of Brotherhood Is That ?

Comment

I am in a department with both paid and vol.

Comment

All career...
              "Be LOUD, Be PROUD..... It just might save your can someday when goin' through an intersection!!!!!"

Life on the Truck (Quint) is good.....

Eat til you're sleepy..... Sleep til you're hungry..... And repeat.....

Comment

Former active volunteer, current career in fire service in more of an 'administrative-type' of job.......

Never heard of FDNY Explorers either.....not sure how many career depts around NYC have explorer posts either.....I've seen them mostly in volunteer areas.....

Comment

I Dont Have Problems With Any Type Payed Or Vol. I Just Think The Way He Desplayed Him Self Was Very.Dishonorable To The FDNY And To His Post

Comment

Volunteer! You couldn pay me to do what I do with the FD. The amount of pride and respect i encounter is more than money could ever account for.

Comment

My spelling is far from the best --- but isnt it spelled paid ?
                      ?

Comment

Originally posted by slackjawedyokel View Post
                        My spelling is far from the best --- but isnt it spelled paid ?
                        Affirmative ghostrider

Comment

That kind of attitiude that was displayed by the exploerer in question needs to be delt with, that is most likely a supension on the Department Chief's decision where I come from.
                          Does the person in question even realize that he, as an explorer, is a volunteer? I have never herd of paid explorers....

Comment

Indeed! When has a fire or a victim in need ever said, "Wait! Hold up!! Are you a career, or volunteer firefighter?"

When has it happened? Anyone? Please answer me if you have.

Comment

I have never HEARD of paid explorers either, nor have I ever seen a HERD of them.
                              ?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X