Creating a new position for code enforecement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating a new position for code enforecement

Our department is currently in the process of creating a full time code enforcement officer. We are in search of other departments SOPs, salaries/benefit package, and duties to help come up with our own job description. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

As in fire code, plan review and new construction permitting.

Comment

We are in Indiana.Currently I am the inspector but not full time.I am still on shift and do not get to do inspections depending on our staffing for the day. The new position will help take the load off of the building commissioners office so the job duties are yet to be determined. I know for sure we will do annual inspections, complaints, plan review and new construction of commercial structures. We are a small career department of 17 members including Chief so adding even 1 man will be huge for us.

Comment

On a positive note this is a collaboration of the Chief,Mayor and current building commissioner. If it actually happens it will be a pay raise and a take home vehicle. 15 years of 24 hour shifts, I think I'm ready for a change.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X