Announcement

Collapse

Firehouse.com Forum Rules & Guidelines

Forum Rules & Guidelines

Not Permitted or Tolerated:
• Advertising and/or links of commercial, for-profit websites, products, and/or services is not permitted. If you have a need to advertise on Firehouse.com please contact sales@firehouse.com
• Fighting/arguing
• Cyber-bullying
• Swearing
• Name-calling and/or personal attacks
• Spamming
• Typing in all CAPS
• “l33t speak” - Substituting characters for letters in an effort to represent a word or phrase. (example: M*****ive)
• Distribution of another person’s personal information, regardless of whether or not said information is public knowledge and whether or not an individual has permission to post said personal information
• Piracy advocation of any kind
• Racist, sexual, hate type defamatory, religious, political, or sexual commentary.
• Multiple forum accounts

Forum Posting Guidelines:

Posts must be on-topic, non-disruptive and relevant to the firefighting community. Post only in a mature and responsible way that contributes to the discussion at hand. Posting relevant information, helpful suggestions and/or constructive criticism is a great way to contribute to the community.

Post in the correct forum and have clear titles for your threads.

Please post in English or provide a translation.

There are moderators and admins who handle these forums with care, do not resort to self-help, instead please utilize the reporting option. Be mature and responsible for yourself and your posts. If you are offended by another member utilize the reporting option. All reported posts will be addressed and dealt with as deemed appropriate by Firehouse.com staff.

Firehouse.com Moderation Process:
Effective immediately, the following moderation process will take effect. User(s) whose posts are determined by Firehouse.com staff to be in violation of any of the rules above will EARN the following reprimand(s) in the moderation process:
1. An initial warning will be issued.
2. A Final Warning will be issued if a user is found to be in violation a second time.
3. A 3-day suspension will be issued if the user continues to break the forum rules.
4. A 45-day suspension will be issued if the user is found to be a habitual rule breaker.
5. Habitual rule breakers that have exhausted all of the above will receive a permanent life-time ban that will be strictly enforced. Reinstatement will not be allowed – there is no appeal process.

Subsequent accounts created in an effort to side-step the rules and moderation process are subject to automatic removal without notice. Firehouse.com reserves the right to expedite the reprimand process for any users as it is deemed necessary. Any user in the moderation process may be required to review and agree to by email the terms and conditions listed above before their account is re-instated (except for those that are banned).

Firehouse.com reserves the right to edit and/or remove any post or member, at any time, for any reason without notice. Firehouse.com also reserves the right to warn, suspend, and/or ban, any member, at any time, for any reason.

Firehouse.com values the active participation we have in our forums. Please ensure your posts are tasteful and tactful. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Child Custody on 48s?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Child Custody on 48s?????

So it utterly kills me that I even have to ask this question. But I am in need of having to figure it out.

How do you work child custody out when working 48/96s and being able to have the most time with your child?
    RIP Hela

"You have to do better then your best."
    BUD's instuctor Class 234

"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."
    Martin Luther King, Jr

understanding ex?

Comment

Originally posted by fire5555 View Post
      understanding ex?
      She has some ups and downs. After I think we have everything figured out. I'm told I am wrong and that was never the case.

I felt we could get it worked out now I am not so sure.
      RIP Hela

Martin Luther King, Jr

Comment

should have asked if court ordered visatiation is in place???

And if so, your attorney should have taken your work schedule, when he suggested the set up, and not just use the normal eight hour working day set up

Comment

Originally posted by fire5555 View Post
          should have asked if court ordered visatiation is in place???

And if so, your attorney should have taken your work schedule, when he suggested the set up, and not just use the normal eight hour working day set up

None of that has even been done or actually discussed until this weekend we were still working on things or so I felt we were. She will tell you I'm wrong but that's a whole other thing.

I am consulting an attorney tomorrow.

I just honestly don't even have an idea of how its going to with my schedule. Outside of losing more time with my daughter because of having to work when its my turn to take her. Only thing I can possible thing of is always shift trading.
          RIP Hela

Martin Luther King, Jr

Comment

does the ex work monday - friday???

if so looks like you could have your daughter on the days you are off.

Hate to say it, but if the split is for sure and no getting back, court order is the way to go.

Let the attorney know your schedule and what you are trying to do. And if the ex is working looks like the every other week end would have to be kept, just kind of messes up if you are off on the weekend.

just keep the ex happy no matter "what" and should be the way for full access to your daughter. Went through it with a grandson, the bio mom had to be kept happy.

can I ask how old?

Comment

Yup she is Monday-Friday. While we were working things out and were separated me watching her during the days I was off was fine until she said she needed a consist schedule. She now she is in day care three days a week and with the Ex's mom 2 days a week. I don't like the idea of her being in day care when I can watch her but I have been trying to make her happy so we could work things out. I don't know what changed but being I got full on kicked out the house were renting from her parents over the weekend. Just out of the blue. I am pretty sure its fully done now. Which sucks I hate the idea of being a part-time parent. But the ex doesn't see that. My daughter is 4 months old.
              RIP Hela

Martin Luther King, Jr

Comment

File for divorce. Also you need an attorney to file a motion in court for visitation. Ask the attorney about right of first refusal when it pertains to spending time with the child. With the 48/96, you may be able to work it out in court that you have the child three days and then the mother has the child for three days. Once the motion has been granted, it will be more difficult for the mother to change the schedule.
                Last edited by ZugZug; 04-22-2015, 02:14 PM.

Comment

File for divorce. Also you need an attorney who will help you out. I found about a lawyer Bechara Tarabay on the internet. A good lawyer will sort your issues.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

300x600 Forums Only

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Lower 970x90

Collapse

Lower 728x90