Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IrishWife
    replied
    Thought I'd let ya'll know.... he's doing great so far He hasn't popped his fire cherry yet though. He doesn't have to bring ice cream anymore, either. That didn't last long, thankfully!

Leave a comment:

• SFDL1
    replied
    I agree with the sentimental and let him keep some of the fire stuff outside of the man cave and in the general living quarters like a plaque on the wall or something

Leave a comment:

• IrishWife
    replied
    I was gonna say... I think we'll have to go to another web forum if you need pictures on how to reciprocate! jk!

He didn't take any the first day of work, but I'll post a link to photobucket if anyone is interested of some of their training exercises during academy. Hub says the hardest one that freaked him out was crawling blindfolded with gear on through a box full of wires.

I also posted video in the Ohio forum.

Leave a comment:

• fire49
    replied
    Just post pictures!!!!!!

Of his first day at work

Leave a comment:

• IrishWife
    replied
    Ya'll PM me your wives email addresses. I'll take care of this.

However... keep in mind that in order to GET you must GIVE too... reciprocation can work miracles!

Leave a comment:

• Dickey
    replied
    Originally posted by FWDbuff View Post
    maybe you should talk to my wife....hmmmmmmm
    Uh yeah, my wife too please!!

Leave a comment:

• FWDbuff
    replied
    Originally posted by IrishLake View Post
    Pffft, not even close, buff!
    maybe you should talk to my wife....hmmmmmmm

Leave a comment:

• IrishWife
    replied
    Pffft, not even close, buff!

Leave a comment:

• FWDbuff
    replied
    you're sol on that one, buff!
    You guys must still be newlyweds.....

Leave a comment:

• IrishWife
    replied
    I'll take some pumpkin cheese cake please. For all the free advice. Since I wont get steak and a BJ.
    I don't make cheesecake for one reason - it's my favorite, and I'd eat it all myself before it ever got into the hands of the intended recipient. you're sol on that one, buff!

Leave a comment:

• FWDbuff
    replied
    Be patient with the baked goods, he told me to wait until he was done bringing ice cream. Fall will be here soon, and I enjoy making pumpkin rolls and cookies.... if you're at the same house, you'll get some.

Well I was going to send you a PM, but I can't.
    I'll take some pumpkin cheese cake please. For all the free advice. Since I wont get steak and a BJ.

Leave a comment:

• IrishWife
    replied
    Be patient with the baked goods, he told me to wait until he was done bringing ice cream. Fall will be here soon, and I enjoy making pumpkin rolls and cookies.... if you're at the same house, you'll get some.

Well I was going to send you a PM, but I can't.
    Last edited by IrishWife; 08-02-2011, 07:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• columbusfire10
    replied
    This sounds like I might know who this person is, but no fresh baked goods today. Congrats and let your "new boy" husband take an nap tomorrow. He might need it. It's going to take some time for him to adjust to working 24's. Is he ***. to Batt. 3. Did he get to the Lake today?

Leave a comment:

• Dickey
    replied
    You're married? You need to have a conversation with my wife.......No....Wait.....that could be bad....She'll turn you to the dark side......."Luke, I have a headache."
    You don't have a toothache do you honey?!

Leave a comment:

• fire49
    replied
    Way to go for him, you, and the family!!!!

Enjoy a little less hectic life, and alot more time together

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X